we wisited maalu maalu hotel during august and september 3 times and i must say it was a nice expierience to stay there. original idea of the architecture seems like re building a Fisshing village like look. Its very hot during the day time in this part of the country. we had a good choce in the buffet but the taste was not that great to me . but not bad for sure. nice pool with lights in the floor looks beautiful in the night. rooms are spacious and bath room is as large as living area.since a newly build hottel cant complain about rooms, very clean, good AC, etc... at the end i can say its worth for the money........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maalu Maalu our beach hotel is awaiting you with its services in the beautiful environment of Pasikudha. The hotel offers comfortable 32 Deluxe rooms, 04 Interconnecting Chalets, 08 Rooms with Attics. A swimming pool, a sauna, a massage tub and further services are available for our hotel guests who wish to relax and indulge in Ayurvedic treatments. You can feel endlessly rolling waves reflecting the blue of the sky and tipped with frothy whiteness fill the air with a salty haze that sticks to the skin and fills the ears with sound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maalu Maalu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maalu Maalu Resort And Spas
- Maalu Maalu Hotel Kalkudah
- Maalu Maalu Resort & Spa Sri Lanka/Kalkudah