Good silent place..small premises..except some structural odds n price everythng else is ok.staff is friendly ,supportive,its kind of small boutique hotel resemble fisherman hut,rooms bit small comparatively,but extra large bathroom...that is unnecesorily too big.average level room,view from the balcony is v.lovely.need to concern more about mosquito problem.restaurants are small bt clean..satday nite u wil get a nc bbq.bt they prepare dinner by the beach with candle lit dinne r..bt its v.cold,foods wil get cold easily.so eat up hurry n go.good if they can make it bit covered for some extend.foods are authentic hot n spicy.very good for local taeste.bt buffet variety is less.beach is marvelous,one of best beaches in lanka..very lovely safe clean beach.pool is clean n good...check in n checkout was no delay.price rate is too high for the relative type hotel.bt recomend it as a good place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maalu Maalu our beach hotel is awaiting you with its services in the beautiful environment of Pasikudha. The hotel offers comfortable 32 Deluxe rooms, 04 Interconnecting Chalets, 08 Rooms with Attics. A swimming pool, a sauna, a massage tub and further services are available for our hotel guests who wish to relax and indulge in Ayurvedic treatments. You can feel endlessly rolling waves reflecting the blue of the sky and tipped with frothy whiteness fill the air with a salty haze that sticks to the skin and fills the ears with sound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maalu Maalu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maalu Maalu Resort And Spas
- Maalu Maalu Hotel Kalkudah
- Maalu Maalu Resort & Spa Sri Lanka/Kalkudah