“A great place to go!!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Have been here twice in the last few months. First time we were treated to a meal out by friends and this was our first visit to The Kings Head. We were that impressed that we then went back with family. A great menu, very good quality food, and decent portions. Lovely atmosphere and reasonably priced. Service good, too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here for many years both at lunch and in the evening, the food is always of a very high standard and the service is second to none.
I will continue to dine in this establishment for many years to come.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

The service was rude and one older waitress was extremely condescending to me and my elderly mother, which is the last thing you expect when communicating with a mature waitress.
The floor had food on it, being a sunday lunch there was vegetables on the floor near our table, the cutlery was unclean even my glass had lipstick marks on the edge.
My roast beef was cold and tough, the veg was tasteless and limp. My mother had roast pork which was fatty and the extra gravy we received, the metal jug had bread crumbs all in the bottom.
I will never ever in my life return to the Kings Head Navenby.
I advise anyone who has issues with cleanliness to stay away for their own sake.
My advice to the management would be to put your older staff into their place and make sure they are not rude to customers.
Disgusting

4  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent food and excellent and very professional service. Well worth a visit

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Went here for my daughter's birthday meal. We live in the village and this pub is one of my locals. You can eat in the restaurant area or in the bar itself, the food is the same either side .The food is always good. Real chips (no pre-frozen rubbish!). They do specials during the week whch are always good value. Note: this is a busy restaurant (good sign) so book if you want to be sure. We enjoyed this meal along with the many others we have had here. We shall be going again.