“New Years Eve Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Pickering, Ontario, Canada
“New Years Eve Dinner”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The best food in Muskoka! Delightful atmosphere, Great Service. Julie and Richard do an excellent job of making their clients feel welcome and at home. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone at any time. Be sure to reserve as it gets very busy!

• Visited December 2013

Muskoka Lakes, Canada
“Best restaurant ever!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have eaten many times at Crossroads Restaurant in Rosseau, at the top of Lake Rosseau. Richard and Julie Lalonde, the owners, are fantastic people. They really love spoiling their guests. I know I can take family, friends and clients and always have a great experience. The food is superb, the service excellent and the prices are very reasonable.

This is a place that you can dress casually, yet feel that you have been out for an elegant meal. I am in no way associated with the place, (so I am not biased) - I just love it and would recommend Crossroads to anyone, winter or summer, rain or shine. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Been there twice, been extremely pleased twice.
Food is great, service is great.
Advised to make a reservation, busy place, but well worth the drive and wait!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank D P
Hamilton, Canada
“been there, been there again.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We found this place by accident in the summer of this year. We stopped for lunch and was totally amazed with the food. We vowed that we would visit this place again when we take our annual trip to celebrate our anniversary.
It is an hours drive from where we stay on Ox Tongue Lake to this restaurant and we did it the day of our anniversary. We were not disappointed. My wife had the seafood salad and I had the catch of the day, which happened to be Salmon. Again, outstanding food and pleasant servers.
It's going to be "our place" whenever we are in the area

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank johntheman154990
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome food, wine list, and draft beer selection”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by various people who raved about the food and we were glad we went here. The Rosseau burger was delicious with top quality beef made with no fillers. The smoked meat sandwich was also great where the meat was smoked in-house. However, the dessert list was the highlight and I had trouble choosing! We ended up splitting the lemon poppyseed cheesecake which was divine.

The outdoor patio had a great view of the lake. The only downside was the aggressive bothersome wasps.

Visited September 2013