We loved Las Flores. The kids ran from the room to the beach barefoot all day long. They could surf all day. The hotel was very crowded when we were there so the service was a little slow. That didn't bother us too much. We just sat and enjoyed the view. One thing I love is that there is a view from everywhere at this hotel-from your room, to the pool, to the restaurant to the hammocks. It did bother me that you don't know how much you are spending as you go. There are no receipts, they just take your name so our bill at check out was more than I expected. The extra drinks are expensive considering the cost of living there. I was hoping for a break in that regard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Flores Resort is located 2 hours East of El Salvador's International Airport in the town of El Cuco, San Miguel Department, and lies on a stunning 7-acre beachfront property. The boutique hotel, opened in 2005, features 11 ocean-view guest suites with modern architecture and progressive design including (11) Jr. Suites and (4) 2-bedroom Suites. All suites are fully air-conditioned with luxury amenities. Hotel facilities include pool and sundeck, swim-up bar, jacuzzi, air-conditioned lounge, business center, outdoor lounges and hammocks, children's playground, landscaped gardens and walking trails, surf shop, surf school, surfing and fishing panga fleet, oceanfront yoga deck and signature Las Flores SPA. Directly in front of the hotel is the Pacific ocean and one of the most beautiful black sand beaches in Central America. On our very own beach you can partake in surfing for any level of ability at one of the premier breaks in Central America or swim in the frothing waves. Onsite activities include surfing lessons, surf tours, fishing, SPA treatments, yoga, sun worshipping, and lots of R&R. Offsite tours include a variety of eco, cultural and city tours throughout El Salvador's "Oriente". Enjoy seaside dining at Restaurante Entre Cocos overlooking the waves. Serving only the freshest ingredients from the sea and the earth, the restaurant provides a diverse culinary experience including a-la-carte breakfast and lunch menus, set 3-course dinner menu with seafood, meat or vegetarian entrée selections, and theme buffets such as our seafood buffet and traditional Salvadorian night. Mangos Bar serves a selection of fruit smoothies, natural juices, energy and sports drinks in addition to a full bar service with beers, wines, champagnes, and top shelf liquor selection. Our Las Flores Resort team spoils you with a high level of personal attention to provide you with a relaxing and rejuvenating experience-all for a tangible and down-to-earth economic value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Las Flores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Flores Surf Club Hotel San Miguel
- Las Flores Resort El Salvador/El Cuco