“Fantastic paintballing experience”

Wild Park Derbyshire
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Park Derbyshire is a family run business offering Paintballing, Woodland Laser Tag, multi terrain Quad Biking, Archery, Crossbow and Pistol shooting. We have been established for over 25 years in the Peak District. We are situated in the heart of Derbyshire but only 10 minutes from the City of Derby.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I booked paintballing for my brothers stag do. There were 10 of us that went and we were all a bit nervous as you hear some right horror stories about paintballing, "it's really expensive, it really hurts when the balls hit you" etc.
By the end of the first game though every single person in the group had a massive grin on and was loving it.
The staff are absolutely excellent - so friendly and calm, explain everything really clearly, not too macho, really personable. I saw them talking to our stag group and also little children that were there for the day and they were so nice to everyone, treated everyone as important and took time to engage with everyone.
We had a full afternoon paintballing, and it was just great fun. I thought the price was really good value - they don't push you to use more equipment like I have heard so many places do. I honestly can't recommend this place enough and will definitely be going back there.

All reviews
"hour session"
"see you soon"
"between games"

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My son and his friend did the 10 mile quad trek as a 10th birthday treat. They both thoroughly enjoyed themselves and I didn't hear the end of it for a while lol. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I too have experienced the 15 mile trek which i really enjoyed. Its fun, challenging and an experience suitable for so many. Highly recommended

Reviewed March 28, 2014

My Son and I had a brilliant time Quad Biking at the Wild Park, Brailsford. I would recommend visiting this excellently run events venue. The staff are very warm and friendly, their instruction and leadership give you confidence in what you are doing. In the words of Arnie Schwarzenegger - I'll be back.

1  Thank Michael N
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great facilities and very good staff made this a great treck for my 10 year old. Good training session before they had some great fun on the quad bikes. We will be back

1  Thank iainwho
See more reviews
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This place is simply awesome! We came here last weekend whilst staying locally to celebrate a 50th. 20 of us probably made us an unwieldy group with missed abilities but I have to say Jake and his team were great! Put us all at our ease and gave us a great adventure with all of us leaving on a high. Haven't had that much fun in the mud since I was 6! Highly recommend it to all.

2  Thank Nikki R