“"It was awesome Mum! Can we go again?!"”

Wild Park Derbyshire
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Park Derbyshire is a family run business offering Paintballing, Woodland Laser Tag and multi terrain Quad Biking. We have been established for over 25 years in the Peak District. We are situated in the heart of Derbyshire but only 10 minutes from the City of Derby.
Derby, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"It was awesome Mum! Can we go again?!"”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We came here for laser tag in the woods for my son's birthday (11th). All the children in the group said it was "awesome" and judging by the texts I've had off parents, they were still raving about it when they got home! Jody was great with the kids and made sure they had a fun and safe experience. I needn't have worried that my daughter, being the youngest and the only girl in the group, would not enjoy it because she had just as good a time. The facilities were great, both for those taking part and those waiting. On the website it says you are a valued customer and it certainly felt like we were, both with regards to the experience the children had on the day and in terms of the customer service we received.

Jody and staff will advise you to wrap up warm, especially in winter, and they are right of course. Wrap up warm if you are waiting too and not participating. Some of our group brought a change of clothes and shoes which is a good idea. There are bags available for you to take your wet / dirty things home in if you need them. Our children were all dirty, which to me was proof they'd had a great time. They are already making plans for the next birthday celebration and can't wait!

Visited January 2014
WildParkDerbyshire, Front Office Manager at Wild Park Derbyshire, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we really appreciate your feedback.

I am delighted that the children thought the Laser Tag was awesome, and especially that you felt a valued customer; this is one of our main aims so this is lovely to hear.

It was a very muddy weekend, so I am glad that you came prepared for the weather, it just means you can have even more fun, as you said getting muddy is proof they all had a great time.

I hope that we do see you again in the future; maybe next time the adults can show them how it is done!!

Matlock, United Kingdom
“Quad biking”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

A really big thank you to all you guys for giving my son and his brother and friends a brilliant experience, it was the best birthday ever. All the kids thought it was amazing the best day ever. More parties are being planned. You made it fun but at the same time kept it safe. We will defiantly be back again. Great value for money, brilliant friendly staff, nothing to much trouble. Highly recommend you give it a go. Two weeks after my sons are still raving about it awesome,

Hi,

It is great to hear that your son and friends are still raving about their time here at Wild Park, and that they had ‘the best day ever.’

I am delighted to hear that you felt the experience was great value for money; here at Wild Park we aim to provide a first class experience that is value for money, and with that we provide the best equipment, instructors and facilities.

I hope that we do see you again in the future; maybe the adults should have a go as well next time!

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great day out”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We went here for a family birthday , we decided on archery ..wow it was amazing... Shaun our teacher was really helpful and was great with my 9 year old ..we were there for 3hours we all had a lovely morning I would reccoment to all the only downside was it was freezing cold.... May go again in the summer

Hi,

It is lovely to hear that you had a great time doing Archery and that our instructor Shaun was really helpful.

Yes it was a very chilly day, so it would be lovely to see you all again in summer, fingers crossed for sunshine.

Derby, United Kingdom
“Awesome Day of Quad Biking for My Footy Lads Xmas Party”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A big thanks to you guys for putting on a great day of quad biking for my footy lads. We've been twice before to do Laser Tag which was great, but this topped that and in many of my lads words, was "awesome". Everyone absolutely loved it as did myself and my assistant Tom.

Great setup as always and the staff were fantastic as always, especially the instructors out with us on the trek who were really attentive and made sure that everyone had a great time, not dependent on ability to.

It was also really good of you to let us use the log cabin as well for food and drink afterwards.

All in all, a fantastic day out by all and we will definitely be back :-)

Thanks again,

Rob
Allestree Juniors Benfica U12s

Visited December 2013
Hi,

It is great to hear that the lads thought it was ‘Awesome,’ and that both you and Tom enjoyed it too.

I am glad the log cabins worked well for you, it is a great space for a bit of a presentation and food afterwards.

I hope that we do see you again in the future; maybe you could come in the summer?!

United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Woodlands laser tag....great fun!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

9 of us went for a team bonding event. Was great fun, better than expected, lads were easy going and able to take the banter!! Definatly would go again! Fantastic value for money :-)

Visited November 2013
WildParkDerbyshire, Front Office Manager at Wild Park Derbyshire, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hi Kellie0209,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you had such a good time here at Wild Park and that you thought it was fantastic value for money. We strive to offer the best experience and facilities possible at a great price. I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Davina