“Awesome Day of Quad Biking for My Footy Lads Xmas Party”

Wild Park Derbyshire
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Park Derbyshire is a family run business offering Paintballing, Woodland Laser Tag and multi terrain Quad Biking. We have been established for over 25 years in the Peak District. We are situated in the heart of Derbyshire but only 10 minutes from the City of Derby.
Derby, United Kingdom
“Awesome Day of Quad Biking for My Footy Lads Xmas Party”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A big thanks to you guys for putting on a great day of quad biking for my footy lads. We've been twice before to do Laser Tag which was great, but this topped that and in many of my lads words, was "awesome". Everyone absolutely loved it as did myself and my assistant Tom.

Great setup as always and the staff were fantastic as always, especially the instructors out with us on the trek who were really attentive and made sure that everyone had a great time, not dependent on ability to.

It was also really good of you to let us use the log cabin as well for food and drink afterwards.

All in all, a fantastic day out by all and we will definitely be back :-)

Thanks again,

Rob
Allestree Juniors Benfica U12s

Visited December 2013
WildParkDerbyshire, Front Office Manager at Wild Park Derbyshire, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we really appreciate your feedback.

It is great to hear that the lads thought it was ‘Awesome,’ and that both you and Tom enjoyed it too.

I am glad the log cabins worked well for you, it is a great space for a bit of a presentation and food afterwards.

I hope that we do see you again in the future; maybe you could come in the summer?!

All the best and thank you again for taking the time to write in.

Davina and the Wild Park Team

United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Woodlands laser tag....great fun!!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

9 of us went for a team bonding event. Was great fun, better than expected, lads were easy going and able to take the banter!! Definatly would go again! Fantastic value for money :-)

Visited November 2013
WildParkDerbyshire, Front Office Manager at Wild Park Derbyshire, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Hi Kellie0209,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you had such a good time here at Wild Park and that you thought it was fantastic value for money. We strive to offer the best experience and facilities possible at a great price. I will pass on your comments to the rest of the team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Kids loved it and can't wait to go again!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Booked Lazertag for an 11th Birthday Party...In the boys words, AWESOME, AMAZING, BEST PARTY EVER!

Kids age range was from 8-11 and every one of them loved the day!

Good organised check-in with friendly staff who joked and laughed with the boys, the excitement builds as you are led to get your 'kit on' starting with Army fatigue Onesie's! Then in to get your waistcoat and Gun...Outside for a photo opportunity and into the Game zone...

6 games played in different woodland zones with hideout areas including Tanks, old cars and trucks everyone was really into the games cheering for team members...there were 2 party's going on the same time with a mix of ages but the group all mixed well and the organizers had a good split of abilitys...the more the merrier it was brilliant!

A stop after 3 games for drinks and snacks, you can bring your own or they sell Bacon cobs for £2.00 and canned drinks for £1.00 there was FREE tea and coffee for adults but ONLY if you were playing if not it was £1.00 a cup and only FREE drink for the kids was water!! Not overly enticing...especially when I booked I was informed it was free refreshments for Adults in the waiting area and squash for the kids party, slightly annoying when you didn't have money on you and it was a trek to the car, but this didn't marr the enjoyment of the hours spent here.

The staff were really helpful and at the end of the games even helped the kids to wash their shoes off (1 pair were even popped in the dryer!) a fab touch was a free print of the group prior to game play (when they were clean!) take spare clean clothes for the journey home as clothes were caked in mud! Bags are provided for dirty shoes etc.

All in all a fab few hours thoroughly enjoyed by our group, with much talk of coming here again....

1 Thank Trollydolly14
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write in and I am glad that the boys had an 'AWESOME' time. :)
I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team.

We do offer free tea and coffee onsite to the parents that book the party, so sorry this wasn't made available to you on the day, but unfortunately due to the cost of the high quality facilities and equipment that we offer we are not able to offer free tea and coffee to all parents that wait during the day, it would be lovely if we could but unfortunately due to the rising costs it isn't viable. However we do allow you to bring any of your own food or drink onsite.

I apologise that there wasn't any squash available onsite, there should have been, so I will ensure that this doesn't happen again, and I'll pass this information onto the rest of the team.

Thank you again for taking the time to write in, we really do appreciate your feedback so we can continue to provide the 'BEST PARTY EVER'!

I hope that we see you again in the future.

Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.

London
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic quad-biking for kids (10 & 13)”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Took our children on a Sunday morning - freezing and drizzling - for a 2-hour session quad biking. All in all, they loved it; got absolutely filthy but were given overalls, helmets and visors - and very decently the owners let me wash off the childrens' boots and put them in plastic bags before we left to drive back to London. The kids loved tearing around the countryside on the quads; my 2 had to join another group of 12yr old birthday party girls, which was a bit of a shame for my older child who would have liked the opportunity to go a bit faster with less traffic. It was perfect speed for my daughter age 10. She did get cold hands; though was given gloves which made it better. You should ask for gloves if you don't bring them. Don't forget to wrap up well and tuck all your own clothes in under the overall as you will get really muddy. Remember hoods!. The managers (owners) couldn't have been nicer, making us welcome, kitting out the children and giving a very comprehensive safety briefing. The childrens' only complaint was that the briefing was too long (1hour) and they wished they could have had more time driving. It is not cheap (£32.50 each) but well worth it and we would definitely recommend anyone to go there, whether adult or child.

1 Thank Fi20b
Derby, United Kingdom
“An amazing paintball experience!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I came paintballing on the 30th of October for a 21st Birthday. I have to say it was one of the best experiences ever! All the staff were friendly, lovely and explained all rules clearly so that we were all safe but at the same time had fun. I would definitely come here again and the whole group had an amazing time. Fantastic value for money and will be coming again soon.

Visited October 2013
Hi

I am glad you had a great time here at Wild Park and especially that you felt it was fantastic value for money. Here at Wild Park, we aim to offer high quality service, equipment and entertainment that is great value for money, so it's lovely to hear that you experienced this.

I hope the rest of the birthday was just as much fun.

I hope we see you again in the future.

All the best