“Wonderful care”

Wild Park Derbyshire
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Park Derbyshire is a family run business offering Paintballing, Woodland Laser Tag, multi terrain Quad Biking, Archery, Crossbow and Pistol shooting. We have been established for over 25 years in the Peak District. We are situated in the heart of Derbyshire but only 10 minutes from the City of Derby.
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I took my 15 yr old son here yesterday, and we had driven quite a way to get there, so I was hoping he would have fun - the briefing was very good (we had already watched it online, but it was good for him to watch it a second time) and then straight out to have photos before they zoomed off. He came back completely covered in mud and the biggest smile ever. Really recommend this place, the people there couldn't have been nicer or more friendly.

WildParkDerbyshire, Front Office Manager at Wild Park Derbyshire, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is great to hear that your son had such a good time. It is also lovely to hear that you have travelled a distance to visit us, we really appreciate that...I hope he had a spare pair of shoes for the journey back! The mud does add to the fun though. :)

I will pass on your kind comments to the rest of the team.

I hope we see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

A massive thankyou to all the guys and girls at wild park! We had my friends stag do yesterday and it was absolutely brilliant! The whole party had such a top day it was awesome! All the staff there from the girls in reception to the Marshall's looking after everyone in the paintballing are a real credit to the place! Everyone in our group has been paintballing before and every single one of us said that wild park is by far THE BEST place we've been to do it and we will certainly be coming back in the future! 5* 10/10 :) again guys thankyou for making The day so good!!

1  Thank Olswright

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to write in and for your really kind words. It is lovely to hear that our staff are a credit to us, I will certainly ensure they receive this feedback.

We aim to offer the best service, facilities and experience possible and we couldn't do that without great staff and a lot of hard work, so thank you for acknowledging it.

I am glad that the stag do was a great success and I hope that the rest of the day/weekend was too.

I hope we see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Booked this on the day and when we turned up was just the 4 of us in the group. We had a friendly welcome. We were given overalls and kitted up with helment etc. We were then given our safety briefing by jodie who is a top bloke and a good laugh. And off we went. We started going acrossfields and getting used to the bikes. Which when you get used to are powerfull things. And are pretty fast. We then went through the woods up and down hills though streams and little rivers. It rained when we went but that just added to the fun we got soaked through but your having so much fun you dont care. Overall a brilliant experience well worth the money. Thanks guys and girls we all really enjoyed it and wanted to come bk the following day.

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for your review, it is lovely to hear that you had a great time and especially as it was a bit damp! But you are right, it is great fun when it is a bit wet and muddy.

I will pass on your comments to Jody, I am sure he will be delighted you had a great time.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write in, we really do appreciate it.

I hope we see you again in the future...maybe try it in the snow next time...it's great fun!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Organised some quad biking for a friends 50th. 9 of us attended attend of August and had a fantastic time, instructors were knowledgable and kept the pace high. Those less experienced and slower were well catered for and fed to the rear to let the faster keep up with the pack. Was a dry day and all have said will go back during the winter when it is wetter. Great value for money, caters for all ages.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

First time Paintballing and it was amazing! Safe, fun and the marshals give their own twist to things and give comments on your shots and thrown accuracy when deploying paint grenades, I'll 100% be going back with at least 15 mates, recommend this place as I observed the marshals refilling the air tanks and giving all guns a once over between games to ensure they are working as they're designed to, eg firing at the legal pressure as well as firing straight as I heard some places have dud paint balls that go wherever they want. Overall everybody needs to experience this place! A++++++++
- Ashley Mellows (A very satisfied customer)