“Lovely Place to stay!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Sohna
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Lovely Place to stay!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a company offsite here and the resort is truly beautiful and quite huge. We really didnt get an opportunity to see the whole of it due to lack of time!

The rooms are very spacious, huge and luxurious and the bathroom was fabulous!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Sohna Resort and Spa, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Meghaajwani,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that your stay at our hotel was most enjoyable and our facilities & services exceeded your expectations. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

Sanjay Sharma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The check-in was very smooth right from the reception till the entry of the premium villa where we were lodged. Things we did there were as follows:
1. Dine (Very good food)
2. Spa for Wife (We had a 50% discount coupon - so was worth it, she had a enthralling experience. personally would not have used Spa for the very high prices they have)
3. Kids area - Meant for infants to toddlers. if your kid is above 5 years age, there ain't anything that they can do there besides may be some crayons
4. Swimming - The kid had a good time at the pool with a water-ball that the pool attendant graciously arranged for him
5. Wrapped the day with dinner at their Chinese restaurant which was good
If I have to say what I liked the most, following is the list in order of priority:

1. Ambience
6. Things to-do
7. Value for money

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear ajayrathi,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to write about your experience on Trip Advisor! Westin Sohna is an oasis for many of our guests away from the chaos of the city and close to nature; and is designed is provide a relaxing and renewing experience for your stay. I am delighted to know that the overall ambience, the food, the villas and the services was to your great liking and satisfaction. Your generous praise of our team members is very rewarding, which will go a long way in achieving high standards of service. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Looking forward to serve you again and welcoming you to renewal on your next visit to Sohna.

Greater Noida, India
Reviewed October 12, 2013

stayed at westin sohna in sept 13 with family, the resort is splendid with marvellous villas, very tastefully done interiors, huge green gardens, state of the art gym and pool. Food is a multicourse buffet with extensive spread. There is a kids care playroom with a very cordial care taker, which i feel is very helpful fr families to enjoy the resort. The service is express and staff is courteous.
However two things that go against this property are firstly the access roads are real bumpy, no point in driving ur sedan , hire a SUV..... and secondly i personally felt the tariff part is slightly on the higher side.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank dranujjain
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Sohna Resort and Spa, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear dranujjain,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that your stay at our hotel was most enjoyable and our facilities & services exceeded your expectations. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. I am also delighted to know that the food was to your great liking and satisfaction. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such valuable comments. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination!

New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Dear Mr Sanjay Sharma (GM)

I landed up at the property due to a sheer coincidence of adventure to do Para Motor Gliding with FlyBoys (for whom, your property is a prominent landmark). On completing the flight when I was offered an inclusive breakfast, it was an awesome experience.
Your staff was helpful, courteous and pleasant.
The premises are absolute bliss for a weekend city break.
I suggest if the flight, breakfast/brunch, pool and spa could be clubbed together offering a weekend extravaganza to Gurgaon citizens, it would be a sheer delight. I know many friends who would want to come over. I myself was feeling sad to return to the civilization so early.
Roads and other facilities to the property, I am sure you would be looking into the matter.
My warm regards to your TEAM and Best Wishes for the future business and offerings.

Regards

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Sohna Resort and Spa, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear V_N-SIngh,

It brings me immense pleasure to receive such positive feedback from our discerning guests and I’m glad to note that our facilities & services exceeded your expectations. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. Guest feedback is valuable to us as it helps us to continually improve the quality of our customer service. Team Westin looks forward to welcoming you back and hope to be your preferred destination in Delhi (NCR).

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

very good hotel and resort with wonderful service and magic SPA.
Villas are very nice and comfortable.
Excellent welcome and check out.
Miss Ritu Panthari has to be named for her wonderful attention to the customer and great care and respect for the needs of the customers. My compliments!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank giulvec
Dear giulvec,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we thank you for sharing your encouraging review! Green landscapes, surreal water bodies and exquisite villas are just the beginning when you enter The Westin Sohna Resort & Spa to discover a rejuvenation haven and is designed is provide a relaxing and renewing experience for your stay. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services.Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. My team and I look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best attention and service, at all times.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Memorable stay even though we spent just one night.
The cottages are made beautifully with tastefully done interiors. The private backyard and the bathrooms were the highlights of the place.
The toiletries were exceptionally good.
We wish to go back and stay longer

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank shalinirahul
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Sohna Resort and Spa, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear shalinirahul,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we thank you for sharing your encouraging review! Green landscapes, surreal water bodies and exquisite villas are just the beginning when you enter The Westin Sohna Resort & Spa to discover a rejuvenation haven and is designed is provide a relaxing and renewing experience for your stay. Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team. I am sure this will go a long way to motivate them further to keep up the high levels of guest services. Guest experience is our highest priority and it is always gratifying to receive such praise. My team and I look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best attention and service, at all times.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

By far the worst hotel ever. They have absolutely no concern for the well being of guests.
I think if you make it into the premises of the hotel without a busted tyre you should consider yourself very lucky. (We couldn't stop to see how bad the puncture was because the road was too dingy and we were scared to get out)
If you do end up with a busted tyre then you should consider yourself lucky to receive good assistance.
The hotel is a real big joke to be honest. It is very very terribly located. I wrote to the hotel post my visit, but it's been a few weeks and never got any reply. And I understand that Westin is a big chain and these reviews probably don't matter much to them, but I would appreciate if someone had the basic decency to respond.
The food I would say was decent. But that's only because I could've eaten grass if you served that to me on a plate. I wouldn't recommend it to my least favourite person in the world.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Agoel28390
TheWestin_Gurgaon, General Manager at Westin Sohna Resort and Spa, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Agoel28390,

Thank you for your valuable feedback! It is really unfortunate that you faced inconvenience and experienced distress while visiting the resort for dinner. We would like to clarify that as a policy of the resort we only accept non-resident guest with prior reservations for the restaurant, this is primarily for protecting the privacy of our resident guest. Since you had arrived too late in night we offered you to dine with us for dinner. The team tried to assist you with the flat tyre however to our surprise there was no Wrench, no Jack, no tools in your car and further the spare tyre was also punctured. We also offered you a drop by the hotel car which you had denied. At that point of time it was beyond hotel's capability to arrange for a spare tyre and the tools specifically for your car. We do appreciate that you liked the food and would look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Delhi (NCR).

Sanjay Sharma
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sohna
Best Western Resort Country Club
ITC Grand Bharat
ITC Grand Bharat
#3 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi
#4 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Lemon Tree Hotel, Tarudhan Valley
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
Hyatt Regency Gurgaon
#9 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund
Vivanta by Taj, Surajkund
#1 of 19 in Faridabad

Been to Westin Sohna Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!