“Great Takeaway food”

Curry Paradise
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Iver
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
australia
“Great Takeaway food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We decided to try another Indian a little closer to us and were very happy with the outcome, i purchased the vegie korma had lots more vegies and it was not as hot as others which was good for me. The other dishes had a good quality of meat and we will go back for sure. Look forward to trying the entertainment nights. The staff were very friendly.

• Visited April 2013

Iver, United Kingdom
“Good Indian food”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I often visit this restaurant and have also attended events that they host from time to time. The food is very good and the service friendly.
Always made to feel welcome.

• Visited May 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

What a meal. Service and food excellent. The popadoms where crisp even got grated carrot on the pickle tray. Hubby had the paradise special and said it was out of this world, my chicken zalfrezi was moist the rice was lovely. Go find out for your selves.

langley
“i'm a regular”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have taken lots of friends and family here and always get excellent service and food. I consider this restaurant one of the best and friendliest around.
We have had meals from both the Buffet and from the Menu, but always it is great food. The restaurant is very clean and the staff are very friendly and happy to advise on any dish.

• Visited February 2013
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Average-ish”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have eaten here twice, but I shan't go back. The first time was for a birthday celebration and was rather disappointing. We ordered a mixed starter which offered a variety of tastes and was actually rather tasty, but my main curry dish lacked flavour and was very underwhelming, despite being one of the house specialities. The cocktails we ordered were expensive but hardly seemed to have any alcohol in. I also felt the staff took advantage of the fact that we were a large group by bringing us far more rice, poppadums, and naan breads than we could have possibly eaten to bump up the total bill. Our dinner came to £44 per person which was definitely overpriced.

In contrast, I ate there a second time because their all you can eat buffet seemed like a very good deal. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The food was nicely presented in silver dishes, but there was only a very small selection to choose from - the starters seemed to have been sitting around for quite a long time, and were stone cold. There were a couple of vegetable side dishes and two meat curries on offer. They were quite tasty but also fairly cold. Ufortunately both my partner and I had very dodgy tummies for at least 5 days after eating this meal, and I don't think that it was just a coincidence......

• Visited November 2012