“YOU HAVE TO GO HERE”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Strood, UK
“YOU HAVE TO GO HERE”
Reviewed April 2, 2010

I have been here for Lunch and Dinner at least 20 times, It is so underrated and I don't know why. The Tempura Vegetables are delicious, as is the Thai Green Curry, Mussamun Curry, Pad Thai, Cashew nut Chicken to name but a few. Cheap car park around the corner. I love it here !!

2 Thank Jakx

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

I always rave about this place to everyone I know but still hardly anyone tries it out. Maybe it's the fact that it's on Strood High Street that puts people off but they are missing out on a great restaurant. I can't rate all the food as I generally have the same thing every time I go but my girlfriend tries all sorts of stuff and always enjoys it. Definitely worth checking out.

4 Thank Idealsam
Gravesend
“Yum-Yum.”
Reviewed December 30, 2009

This is a brilliant restaurant. The food, staff, price are all top draw and it's not what you'd expect from Strood. It's usually very quiet, but for me this is a bonus. The menu is delicious, but the Beach Prawns are outstanding with the homemade dipping sauce you will want to eat with a spoon.

Even though it's location isn't the best, there is free parking near enough to make it handy and the delivery if you're a stay at home type is friendly and first class. I urge you to try this rather than any of the others in the area as I know you'll not be disapointed.

2 Thank Flatie
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Favourite Thai in medway towns”
Reviewed October 22, 2008

This is the best Thai restaurant I have been to outside of Thailand, the food is completely authentic. In my opinion this place is much better than Grandma Thai's in Rochester which is the better known of the two.
Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view) this restaurant is virtually empty most nights- think this must be due to the location rather than anything else, all my friends who have eaten here love it. Give it a try, especially the scallops they are to die for!

6 Thank geosu
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Thai food... never...”
Reviewed January 12, 2008

Great Thai food... never as nice as the real thing though.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook