“A delight compared to stodgy Indian takeaways.”

Manisha Indian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 43 Restaurants in Strood
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Quality in Indian food in a comfortable atmosphere with friendly staff
Reviewed June 27, 2014

An excellent and highly regarded Indian. It is a very popular place with the locals - everyone I have met since I moved here has really rated it as the best Indian in Medway. There are some dishes that they do better than others but unfortunately there is no way to tell unless you simply try it.

The staff are attentive even when it is busy, the service is speedy and proper and they give you some lovely little surprises at the end of your meal.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have had several excellent meals at the Shozna in Strood with my sisters Sharon & Chris. Be back soon

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancée thought we would try this Indian and my god are we pleased we did. Amazing experience nothing was too much trouble. Nice atmosphere friendly service even down to opening the door as we left. Food was amazing!!! We will be back soon.

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Got a takeaway and will definitely be back! Staff very friendly and made a real effort.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Been here and to the rochester one a few times. Could not fault at all, service is great, friendly and very attentive staff and gorgeous food. Very reasonable prices and there really is something for everyone on the menu.
Highly recommend.