“Good Home Cooked Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Good Home Cooked Food”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband and I eat here every couple of weeks and always enjoy good food and service. The menu has plenty of choice and the "meals for a fiver" section is excellent value. It's a busy pub/restaurant, usually heaving on a Friday night, so booking is recommended. Sunday lunch is delicious, with fresh ingredients beautifully presented - as are the desserts! We recommend the Three Crutches for good food, well cooked.

• Visited March 2014

Gillingham, United Kingdom
“fish and chips”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

we bought 74 of our customers on the 14th december 2013 to your restaurant to have a fish and chip supper this was enjoyed by everyone the fish was lovely and fresh and cooked to perfection your waiting staff attentive and helpful bar staff brilliant and the cooks and staff in the kitchen excellant thank you so much not forgetting the manager and all staff x

• Visited December 2013
Ashford, United Kingdom
“food”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

went to this pub with family , service was so slow , food took ages then when it came it was cold ,sent it back so they reheated it but it was not very nice . took ages to get a drink,they forgot order. that night we had bad stomachs , must have been plated up for a while before they bought it out.would not go there again.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank susan f
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“slow and poor attitude”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Took ages for us to be served at our table. The lamb casserole was average and nothing special. I had veggie Wellington that arrived with no gravy. I asked for veggie gravy and it did not come. So I asked the waitress and she said it got spilt. She brought a new one over and I was not confined it was veggie gravy. Took ages to order our puddings. One of apple crumbles was burnt and the apple seemed to come from a jar or a tin. We asked for the bill but never came. So I went over to bar and told the waitress we were waiting for the bill and she said I was going to bring it over but forgot. When I saw the bill we had 2drinks on there that was not ours. The manager replied "That's not a problem will take them off" No real apology. The staff just could not be bothered and when I said I would not be returning there was no response. It was our friends birthday. The waitress did not even wish her a happy birthday. Avoid for poor food and service.

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank Robert H
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Ok but a prettty average Pub with food”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I last visited the pub several months ago, it was full of uncontrolled kids running around and the food in my opinion was not good value for money. I could not wait to leave. it was very noisy. I will not be going there again.

Visited August 2013