“Could not find any fault”

Frankie & Benny's - Rochester
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in Strood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My partner and I visited this restaurant after bad service at Chiquitos. We were told it was a 15 minute wait for a table, but was seated within 10 minutes. By the time we sat down at the table and took off our coats, the waitress was there asking if we wanted any drinks which was good. We ordered drinks and when the waitress could see we had chosen our food, she was right back over.
The food took 20 minute wait, even though the restaurant was really busy. The food was the excellent quality that Frankies and Bennys should be which gave us both full bellies.
The service in this restaurant was excellent and you can tell the staff work together as a team to deliver the good quality of service that should be in every restaurant.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have visited this restaurant a number of times for breakfast, lunch and dinner and every time it has been a good experience.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I've eaten in F&B at Rochester regularly for over 3 years. The staff are great, it's always busy but the food quality is going down. The portions are smaller here than at other F&B locations and somehow everything tastes the same, possibly the fat needs changing more regularly in the friers? Needless to say, we only visit occasionally now, it's good for a very quick meal just before going to the cinema, but for an evening out I would choose somewhere else.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Me and my friends came for the lunchtime menu on the bank holiday Monday. Considering it was very busy out server Gary was always making time to come over and have a laugh with us, making sure we had enough drinks and ensuring our food was good. A Although, there was a slight mess up with food we ordered but overall we enjoyed our experience and thanks to our server who made it even better!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My first time in this restaurant and expect it to be the last. My jersey chicken was ok but being smothered in sauce overwhelmed everything else. Other half had lambshank which was awful. More fat than meat. Even more disappointing was that nothing was fresh_ just blanched veg 're-heated and vacuum packed meat that was tasteless. I can't believe that people actually like the food but the restaurant was packed so obviously they do. Well it's not to my taste so no return visit. Oh, also found it really overpriced, especially for this type of 'Fast Food' . Should've gone to Pizza Hut as at least they have a salad bar if you don't like anything on the menu!