“Lovely Cakes ”

Dobbies Garden Centre Carlisle
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: Dobbies garden centre is perfect for a family day out, with everything you need to enjoy your home and garden from flowers and plants to tools, furniture and homeware.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had lunch here on sunday 22.9.19 with my husband , we both enjoyed it , maybe not enough chips but overall it was really nice, service fast efficient, been before but felt this time much improved , and will be definitely going again

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (253)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with my daughter for afternoon tea and it was amazing.

Had a look around the garden centre after, which was nice.

Park outside for children.

Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just been for afternoon tea. Food was delicious and service was second to none . Our server Karlton was brilliant a lovely young man with A star customer service and a fantastic personality.
Will definitely be back

Reviewed September 11, 2019

This is our local garden centre, and has good parking, but not very wheelchair friendly in the restaurant, as the tables are too close together. Helpful, friendly staff, and dogs allowed in restaurant in a dedicated area. Nice for coffee or lunch - lovely soups - but a dismal lack of gluten free options. The Afternoon Teas are also poor value for money.

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I only wanted a coffee but when I saw the sign advertising a small breakfast for £3.95, I couldn’t resist. There was a choice of fried or scrambled egg. I chose fried and was told that my meal would be brought over to my table as the eggs were fried to order. This was good news as I have lost count of the number of hotel breakfasts where the fried eggs are languishing on a tray, ostensibly keeping warm, but in reality, getting colder and unappetising. My meal was excellent value for the small cost. Incidentally, my coffee, a black Americano, was also very good.

Date of visit: August 2019