“What a fantastic place !”
Review of All Things Wild

All Things Wild
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All Things Wild is an all weather family attraction, with something for everyone! Step through time to discover our exciting Dino Barn, and life sized dinosaur models in the Dino Field. Learn about our amazing animals, including: reptiles, lemurs, meerkats, armadillos, chinchillas, and more! Indoor and outdoor play areas keep children entertained, along with pedal go-karts, bug land, den building, stamp trails, indoor pedal tractors, and our animal encounter sessions! Our on-site café serves hot food and drinks, delicious cakes, and snacks. Entrance fees do not apply to the café. Why not celebrate your birthday with us? Our two hour party sessions include a party host, fun activities, buffet meal, party bags, and entrance to the nature centre for the rest of the day! All Things Wild is a great venue for learning. We offer educational visits for schools, and take group bookings. Please see our website for more details, or contact us via our email address if you have any questions.
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“What a fantastic place !”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Visited here a few years ago and back again today, wow what a change ! due to the freezing weather the place was fairly quiet, at £15 for the entire family we really felt this was fantastic value . The go-karts are great, and fan that there are adult sized ones to use with your children. Despite the flurry of snowflakes we kept going backfor more goes, then warming up on the comfy sofa indoors whilst the kids whizzed around on the tractors. There was also a craft room with lots of little free craft activities; the kids came home with bird feeders and planted seeds. An added bonus if the life size dinosaurs which my little boy was far more interested in than any of the real animals !
I can also highly recommend the cafe - £2 for a childs sandwich with a few crisps and salad, plus squash. Also lots of homemade cakes and cheap adult meals. We will certainly visit again

Visited February 2013
1 Thank libby236

Warwickshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Fantastic place for children”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Visited here 2 weeks ago and to be honest would like to keep it to myself. It was great value for money with so much to do. There's a small soft play area great for my 2 who are 3 and 18 months. Theres also a soft play area for younger children.There's animal holding, indoor tractor ride ons, drawing, outdoor stamp hunt. Loads of animals to see, bugland and a small playground. We were here for about 3 hours and I thought it was great. The food in the cafe was reasonably priced, service was quick and they had a small shop with gifts etc which were the best priced things I've seen. I'll definitely be going back there. The kids loved it and so did we.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Angela6
Wigan, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best £15 pound I have ever spent for a family of 4”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My 13 year old daughter picked out the leaflet form the tourist info stand. She thought it looked a bit naff but it would be funny to go and at just £15 for a family of 4, I expected it to be bad, but I was out voted 3-1. We arrived at what looked like a chicken supplies shop. We paid our £15 and went in. The place is going through a large renovation programme with lots of new attractions being built, lots of birds, some goats, pigs, rabbits, guinea pigs and lamas. There is an outdoor go cart track with carts big enough for dad and son to go head to head. The outdoor play area is good and the indoor soft play in big enough. The indoor pedal tractor area was great. Matthew could pedal around until his heart’s content. We stayed there for nearly 4 hours and really enjoyed it. You do not get much for £15 these days, especially with kids. I would recommend this attraction to anyone but take some wellington boots, as my daughters white Convers where not suitable!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank LEE F
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Baby and Toddler group!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Starting Tuesday 18th September 2012 10.30am-12.00pm The Domestic Fowl Trust are hosting an All Things Wild baby and toddler group! Children over 18months £4 to include free entry for 1 adult. Price includes entry to the park all day! (Annual Members - £2). There will be lots to entertain the little ones from arts and crafts to songs and games and animal encounters!

Visited September 2012
Midlands
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Fantastic value for money, lots to keep kids entertained and reasonably priced cafe.
I'm not sure how enjoyable it would be in the winter but I would still give it a go due to the price.
The playground area is very good and well enclosed outside the cafe so you can eat/drink whilst watching the kids.
Will be back soon !