“Simple but brilliant.”
Review of The Rock Inn

The Rock Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Georgeham
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Simple but brilliant.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We visited here on a recommendation and I am glad we made the long walk to Georgeham to visit. The door stop sandwiches are well made and very filling, they are very reasonably priced, the staff seemed very friendly.

Wellingborough, England, United Kingdom
“Mouldy disgusting bread”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We went to the Rock on recommendation.I had the dressed crab with Rosemary bread and hubby ordered cod and chips.
The meal came fairly quickly.The bread was wrapped in tinfoil.When i opened it,the bread had black and blue mould growing all over it and covered in a cobwebby mould also.God knows how old it was.I called the manager and showed him,we then got up and walked out.The manager ran out after us to apologise,but i am sorry this was not good enough.Surely food is checked before delivering to the table..I am sure this place needs a check by the local health authority.
I could have kicked myself for not taking a photo,but i was so upset at the time..

Visited June 2014
7 Thank TessS2
London uk
“Georgehams finest”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Used this venues conservatory on the eve of a family wedding as a get together venue, great atmosphere, friendly staff and a superb menu. coped brilliantly with 50 to 60 meals

Visited June 2014
Stirling, United Kingdom
“Laid back staff with professional standards”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Great place to eat once you have negotiated the narrow paths... Er, I mean, roads! Staff are very capable and offer advice when asked. We were there for a pre- wedding bash and although some 60 or so folk arrived in cribs and drabs, the food kept coming all evening. Excellent menu which my wife appreciated. I had the asparagus as starter, and the jack Daniel ribs.. Lovely. My wife had the dressed crab. No rush and no fuss.

A bit of a trek in the quiet roads but well worth it.

Bath, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food and extremely good service”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My partner and I had an early supper at The Rock at the weekend and were delighted with the experience. The food was outstanding; delicious, seasonal, fresh and extremely tasty. We are still talking about the amazing garlic king prawn starter with the delicious fresh chewy bread! The pub is quite big, a very old building sensitively renovated to a high standard whilst retaining many beautiful historic features. All staff were extremely friendly and courteous. We returned later that evening for a drink as we enjoyed being here so much. Very highly recommended.