We stayed here with our two year old before our morning flight in December. We checked in with a pram, lots of bags and a toddler and were given a room on the first floor and there isn't a lift! We mainly chose this airport hotel as it had a pool and we thought it would be nice to arrive at the hotel and all go swimming, so we were very disappointed to find the pool is actually the use of a pool within la fitness not a hotel pool and it was closed early as it was Sunday.
We ate in the bar area and ordered food. My partner ordered his and they brought out the wrong thing, so reordered and it was wrong again. I think this was mainly down to the bar staff's lack of English, he had to ask a colleague what we wanted (a bacon bap not a bacon and egg as was stated on the menu- not too difficult) Our room was also much too hot making it difficult to sleep, however the bed was very comfortable and the parking great.
I wouldn't stay here again - it is a lovely looking hotel but for the price I would stay somewhere else.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex