We stayed here for the start of our holiday before flying out from Gatwick in the morning.
We purposely booked one of the upgraded rooms but I would not recommend these. They are in the separate block across from reception and very cold! The room we had was tiny, nothing like the photo on the website. The bathroom was also very run down with the flush coming off the wall and many other things falling apart. We also didn't have the robe and slippers in the room for which I rang for 3 times when at last they were sent about a couple of hours later.
One of the reasons we chose the hotel was for the spa however we were disappointed to find out the leisure centre is separate from the hotel and they don't seem to want to have anything to Do with each other. When we went to the leisure centre they sent us across back to the hotel to get towels, they weren't willing toe get these for us! We were also annoyed that there is actually no jacuzzi despite them still advertising this on every website in the photos and despite me mentioning this a number of times.
The food was average, unfortunately some flights were cancelled that evening so we had 2 school groups arrive which seemed to get priority over us ordering our food.
Unless things change I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Copthorne
- Copthorne London Gatwick Crawley
- Copthorne London Gatwick Hotel Crawley
- Copthorne Hotel London Gatwick West Sussex