“Relaxing break in luxury surroundings”

Review of Woodfarm Barn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Luxurious Suffolk Barns, some with Hot Tubs. Check website for details
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
54gailp
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“Relaxing break in luxury surroundings”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed here with my daughter the night before her wedding,we enjoyed a relaxing evening in the hot tub,the barn was so cosy and comfortable,and the wedding photographer was able to take some great shots the morning of the wedding.Carl met us on arrival and was friendly approachable and left me with the impression that nothing was too much trouble.My daughter and her new husband then went on to spend a couple of days at the barn and tell me that the breakfast basket was delicious and that they were able to relax and unwind in peaceful surroundings. Can't wait to return.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warm cosy atmosphere and the hot tub of course
Liked least: iPod dock didn't fit my iPhone 6
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Sep 7, 2016
Thank you so much! What a lovely review and such a great idea! :-)
candii198...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, peaceful, perfect, wonderful and romantic”
Reviewed September 6, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I had me last night as a single girl in the Deben Barn with my mum and little sister, my brother, auntie, grandma, cousin, and uncles came to visit while we were there. We had a very mini party. We then spent the morning getting ready for my very perfect day, and the Deben barn was the most perfect backdrop for all those beautiful pictures that were taken. And me and my gorgesous husband spent our first night of marriage there. It couldn't have been more perfect to be away for a 1st couple of days of marriage. I can't wait to visit again. The most beautiful place in Suffolk.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That the property had everything you would need, and the lovely hot tub.
Liked least: I wouldn't change a single thing
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
People with pets
Sep 7, 2016
Thank you so much! Congratulations to you both and I'm so pleased you enjoyed your start to married life here :-)
Emma R
Halstead, United Kingdom
“Tranquil & peaceful ”
Reviewed September 1, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Lovely bank holiday weekend stay at Deben Barn with my husband. Greeted on arrival even though we arrived later than expected and shown around the barn. Beautiful little place, all the essentials you could need & more and the hot tub was marvellous! Fresh bread, vegetables, biscuits, eggs and more for breakfast which was a nice touch. Loads to do nearby and all within easy reach. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Sep 3, 2016
Thank you. I'm so pleased you liked it all and hope to see you again
Jenny B
“fantastic”
Reviewed August 26, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

the gipping barn was all I imagined the breakfast hamper was brill the place was spotless we new they accept dogs here but we did not have one and there was no sign any dog had been there it was peace full a place to get away from it all spent afternoons reading in garden and evenings relaxing in the fab hot tub there is many places to visit but we enjoyed going to snape

Liked best: every thing
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 27, 2016
Thank you so much! It's so good to get a review from a non-dog-owner backing up our whole approach to everything we are about. Thank you and I hope to see you guys again sometime :-)
CharleyLe...
“Amazing stay ”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have three lively labs who enjoyed exploring the enclosed garden . We stayed in the granary barn for 7 nights . The barn had everything you needed for a relaxing stay . The information folder about the local area was fantastic - the best information folder I have read and we've stayed in many a lodge and cottage over the years with the dogs . Carl is incredibly helpful if you have any questions . The service from my originally booking to the stay and even when we returned home as I'd forgotten my iPad was first class . Carl organised for the iPad to be returned and kept me updated. Thank you for a wonderful stay and we will see you again soon :)

Aug 21, 2016
What a lovely review, thank you! Good job I decided to send the iPad back and not put it on eBay ;-)

Hope to see you guys again
WestieJo
West Yorkshire
“Fantastic getaway”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We recently spent 5 nights here with our two little dogs and found an amazing haven in which we could completely witch off and relax. The owner has thought of everything to make the Barns (we stayed in Stour Barn) top notch. The enclosed garden for the dogs was an added bonus.

Would recommend to anyone needing to get away from it all for a few days. Superb.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The attention to detail
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
People with disabilities Older travelers
People with pets
Aug 21, 2016
Thank you so much. It was great to meet you guys and I'm really pleased you enjoyed yourselves so much. Hope to see you again :-)
Ann G
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a long weekend taking our two golden Retrivers with us. Every detail was thought about with regard to the goldies. It was so relaxing we had a hot tub with our barn which was so wonderful . Friends joined us and stayed in one of the other barns and would have all liked to stay longer. Will definitely be back,

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with pets
Aug 17, 2016
Thank you :-) It was great to meet all of you and I hope to see you again sometime
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing