“warm welcome”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Aylesford
Aylesford Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Aylesford B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Aylesford B&B. Kevin & Emma were really friendly and made us feel welcome. The full English breakfast was great & we didn't need any lunch! Kevin was knowledgeable about the local attractions and even found out the times & prices of the sale and ride into nearby Maidstone. On his suggestion we made a special trip to Leeds Castle and that was the highlight of our stay. Thanks again Kevin & Emma (&Bentley)

Room Tip: Basic but homely.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank janstan

Reviewed July 17, 2011

I booked this b&b short notice and when I arrived I was glad to have found a nice welcoming room with a comfy bed. Everything I needed was here and was even given a lot of options for take aways and deliveries. I would go back here as my first choice from now on if I ever have to stay in the local area again. Thank you again.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank taz1870

Been to Aylesford Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!