“Stag Party” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Clonroche
Athlone, Westmeath, Ireland
“Stag Party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Didn't know what to expect upon arrival, whether it would be just follow the leader or whether we would be able to let the quads out a little. I was well delighted with the way the duration of our session went. slow to start, then the pace picked up and we were all flying along. There was about three staff keeping an eye on us all to ensure everyone's safety and enjoyment. The course is different at every turn with very varying terrains. We were down there on a stag weekend and it was the best part of the weekend. Would recommend it to anyone looking for an adrenalin packed activity to do down the southeast. Thanks to all in QUAD ATTACK for all their assistance and making our trip so enjoyable.
Damien Ryan - Athlone

Visited April 2012

Carlow, Ireland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“fanfuntastic---OMG the way to go--so well supervised to all (especially all moms over 40!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

I so loved the quading,despite my overturning same----but believe me it made me feel exactely just how mush my family thought of me!!!!Poor husband nearly killed himself running towards me ,,,yipee!!poor sons even laughed at Dad,..

Visited March 2012
2 Thank mariej1946
Da Nang, Vietnam
“Fun for all ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2012

The best cross country driving experience ever on the coolest track of all. Fun for all ages. All tours supervised. The pace will be set according to your level of skill and experience. Your session can be a gentle trek or an exciting adventure depending on your ability.

Visited January 2012
Kilkenny, Ireland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“great craic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

brillant 15 of us went on a day out in the winter as it was somebody's birthday. was never on a quad before so me and my daughter were minded like babies with our own instructior. best craic ever

1 Thank maryanne p
Western Ireland, Ireland
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great time by all.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

Had a brilliant time here, full of fun and an action packed day out.....

1 Thank royst1968