“I hope a Star (Michelin) is in their future”

Ristorante Fuori dal Comune
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“I hope a Star (Michelin) is in their future”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is, I think, the best restaurant meal I have ever had, bar none. And I am totally surprised that I had this experience in this rural mountain valley in southern Italy. Visiting here with my husband in his family's former area of origin, we had heard of Fuori dal Comune but not had a chance to try.
I can't give this enough praise for creativity, preparation, presentation, taste, freshness, design, and completely professional but totally welcoming atmosphere. The restaurant specializes in fish, so the menu of the evening was fish, all kinds, served in three courses in 'little bites'. Plenty of food, paced and portioned exactly right. I've dined in Gordon Ramsay's very good Maze restaurant in New York ,and this experience at Fuori dal Comune tops theRamsay restaurant for me.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Karenyvonp

Budva, Montenegro
“wow!!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very beautifull, modern restaurant! Food is amazing, excellent quality, range variety and each dish fantastic. The cheef is an artist! I ate the best pasta con fiori di zucca and risotto con tarufi e limone ever!!!! Don't miss antipasti di pesce, there are at least 5 different dish, each wow :).
I had few dinners in Fuori dal Comune, and every time service, food and vine was really at the top level. This restaurant make me feel as dinning in cosmopolitan city!

• Visited April 2013