Just returned form a week's holiday. Lovely location overlooking Kyrenia and the sea to the front, and the mountains to the rear. A ten minute taxi ride from Kyrenia, but if we go back we will hire a car, as there are linited facilities and places to walk in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
All staff extremely friendly and efficient, food is good, and a nice pool. We stayed in a cottage suite, which was fine, but agree with other guests that although we couldn't fault cleanliness, some refurbishment is probably due.
Good enough to justify a return visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hideaway Club is a unique boutique hotel, enjoying superb views of Kyrenia and both the Kyrenia mountains and the Mediterranean coastline. With 5 star service and first class polite and friendly staff this is a real gem for a relaxing, stress free break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, cyprus paradise and GoNorthCyprus so you can book your The Hideaway Club Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hideaway Hotel
- The Hideaway Boutique Hotel
- The Hideaway Club Hotel Cyprus/Edremit (Trimithi)