“Fantastic Experience”

$197.05*
and up
Ultimate Adventure Whitewater Rafting Ottawa River
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are a first time rafter or a whitewater enthusiast you will find it all right here at RiverRun Rafting and Wilderness Resort. Our fully guided rafting trips, on both channels of the world famous Rocher Fendu rapids of the Ottawa River, range from the gentle Class I - II rapids to the adrenaline rush of Class III - V rapids.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Went with friends August 6th. Weather was perfect. Our guide Bill was excellent. Made the experience even more exciting. Was a great day and the lunch hit the spot. All the staff are
helpful and very friendly.
Would definitely recommend giving this sport a try.

Sandra Evans

"control"
"risks"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been down the river 3 times now in the 6 man raft with River Run, and each time my expectations have been exceeded. The staff are incredible -their energy levels, regard for the individual's abilities/expectations, and experience on this river are exceptional and unequalled. I learned this trip that River Run is the only local company who employs a safety kayaker - he is typically the first face I see when resurfacing, and he always had my paddle! I can't imagine rafting without him. This safety kayaker, combined with the skill levels if the guides assures me I've chosen the right rafting destination for both high adventure, and safety. I will continue to go back to River Run, and I hope to see the same smiling staff faces year over year.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been down the river 3 times now in the 6 man raft with River Run, and each time my expectations have been exceeded. The staff are incredible -their energy levels, regard for the individual's abilities/expectations, and experience on this river are exceptional and unequalled. I learned this trip that River Run is the only local company who employs a safety kayaker - he is typically the first face I see when resurfacing, and he always had my paddle! This safety kayaker, combined with the skill levels if the guides assures me I've chosen the right rafting destination for both high adventure, and safety. I will continue to go back to River Run, and I hope to see the same smiling staff faces year over year.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

our guide was phenomenal and fun! we managed to 'surf' for a few minutes which was quite the accomplishment. the food at lunch wasn't the best, a little stale but the experience was worth it. two thumbs up!