Tripadvisor
Grain & Grill Restaurant - Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Crumlin
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport is home to grain & grill Bar and Restaurant. Modern and stylish in design the restaurant offers a range of menus offering a variety of dishes with something to suit all taste buds. Our menus are frequently changed and our award winning chef uses local produce to create imaginative dishes. There is also a children's menu on offer as well as an extensive wine menu. Designed to reflect the bustling nature of its location, our grain & grill restaurant can accommodate a range of guest requirements, from families to couples and corporate guests to lone travellers on business.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed on two occasions at the Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport and we have to say what a very pleasant stay we had all due to two staff who went above and beyond the call of duty. They were Bernadette Mc Gee who was so kind and courteous when she served us our meal what a lovely lady she couldn't be more helpful and we went to our room with a smile on our fact with the lovely interaction we had with her. The Maldron Hotel is so lucky to have such a wonderful staff member who would certainly encourage you to stay in The Maldron at Dublin Airport. We would give her a gold star for sure. The other person was Jackie at the reception who was also so pleasant and as we approached the desk for checking in she recognised us from the previous time we stayed there, she also checked us in for our flight to Miami, even though she was very busy she gave us her full attention. Another absolute lady. The Maldron Hotel Dublin Airport is in safe hands with staff like Bernadette Mc Gee and Jackie we will be staying there again on our return we wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Caymantravell
Write a reviewReviews (70)

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Just your everyday overpriced airport fare. Certainly nothing to write home about but oh, we were at home still and heading for Rhodes.

Items of food were barely luke warm with the burger not even cooked as requested.

Date of visit: May 2019
TiarnachCraig, Front Office Manager at Grain & Grill Restaurant - Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2020

Hi Jeffrey F, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am saddened to hear you didn't enjoy your dinning experience with us the management and staff work hard to ensure we are not seen as just an over priced airport hotel and that each and every one of our guests enjoy all aspects of their visit, please rest assured our prices are inline with all of our competitors in the area I will certainly pass your comments on to our kitchen team as it gives them the opportunity to learn and grow. We do hope we can welcome you back to the Maldron BIA in the very near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2019

Great service, decent menu and food, reasonable prices - in summary, much better than expected from an airport hotel restaurant

Date of visit: October 2019

Dear Paulg262, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I am delighted you enjoyed your dinning experience with us and we hope we can welcome you back again in the very near future :D

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

I had a 2 hour wait between my flight from Manchester and being picked up by family at Belfast international.
So I decided to eat at the hotel restaraunt,I had the fish and chips. At first I wasn't sure why it was so exspensive, but when it came it was huge and I couldn't eat it all as it filled me up, the service j received is the reason that on my way back to Manchester I decided to stay at the hotel. And once again I ordered food before I wanted to turn in for the night. Excellent again, and the service was amazing .

10/10 service
9/10 for food
7/10 for pricing

Date of visit: August 2019
TiarnachCraig, Front Office Manager at Grain & Grill Restaurant - Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Dear Harlequinn20, Thank your very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your dinning experience with us so much that you decided to return and stay. Our kitchen team will be thrilled to read your kind words and our lovely staff. We hope next time you are flying back to Belfast we can welcome you back to Maldron BIA :D

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Had drinks and a meal for two ,the G&Ts were ok ish ,my chicken was dry and the sides average ,my wifes bacon lion plus colcannon was ok two glass of wine ,was our limit the prices didn't reflect much other than hotel food.Then a 1litre of still water at the bar to take to the room £4.20 loads, we couldn't believe it.
So breakfast was the same standard hotel fare, fry ok can get eggs each to order, but that's it continental no worth a mention @ £12 each ,we wont be rushing back,sorry value wasn't in it really.

Date of visit: May 2019
TiarnachCraig, Front Office Manager at Grain & Grill Restaurant - Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Hi John H, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I do apologise that our prices may not have been in your price range however please rest assured the management work tirelessly to ensure our prices are in line with our competitors. A continental breakfast on its own is just £6.00 however the full breakfast is £12.00. Please note you can get this discounted to £6.00 on check in. Hoping we can welcome you back in the very near future :D

Travelers who viewed Grain & Grill Restaurant - Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport also viewed

Dunadry, County Antrim
Antrim, County Antrim

Banbridge, County Down
Crumlin, County Antrim

Been to Grain & Grill Restaurant - Maldron Hotel Belfast International Airport? Share your experiences!