“Dream Come True”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kodiak
Kodiak Adventures Lodge - Larry Carroll
Olympia, Washington
“Dream Come True”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have always wanted to be able to share my love of the outdoors with my wife. Kodiak Adventures made my wish come through. I got to watch my wife catch a 40 pound White King. Larry was great with her and she got the fish in the boat. What an experience. The whole trip was amazing. This is the only trip I have been on the lived up to what I expected. We had a great time with our friends. Larry, Shelly and the boys made us feel at home and were wonderful hosts. We plan on going back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Kodiak Adventures Lodge is my favorite place to stay in Alaska. As soon as you arrive at the Lodge, you're greeted by the Carroll family and feel right at home. The rooms are spacious and homey feeling, and the view is unparalleled. We were awakened each morning to beautiful views of mountains, sea lions swimming past, and seals trying to figure out what we were up to. The food was delicious and there was always a pot of water on the stove so that you could make a hot cup of tea. I was amazed by the wildlife that we could see right from the Lodge! I would recommend staying at Kodiak Adventures Lodge to anyone looking for the true Alaskan experience, and already have plans for a return trip!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was our second trip to Kodiak Adventures Lodge, and it led to us booking two more trips back in the near future. If you haven't been to Kodiak Island, you are missing out on one of the most pristine places in the world. At the lodge, you are met by some of the most gracious people we have ever met, that strive to fulfill all of your needs. They want to make your stay/trip as comfortable and fulfilling as possible. The food is excellent, the lodge has a hominess feel about it, the rooms are comforting, and the rest of the amenities are top notch. I would like to explore other parts of the island, but just can't give up Kodiak Adventures Lodge and the Carroll Family because I know I am getting the trip and lodging that I want.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kyle S
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a find, great people,great acomidations,great time. The lodge is clean ,comfortable, everything you could want ,hot shower at the end of the day after fishing. Great food, all made fresh every day. All equipment was furnished, all I needed was my personal gear. Their fishing equipment was good ,the boat was great to fish out of. The view out the lodge window is better than a postcard, abundant wildlife to see. Larry,Shelly, and the boys make you at home and part of the family. Caught lots of fish. I am going back. They do everything they say they are going to do. Only saw one other boat the whole week I was there. Only a20 mintute boat ride til your fishing.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Rainier, Oregon, United States
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I felt extremely fortunate and blessed to to have found Larry & Shelly Carroll at Kodiak Adventures Lodge. I didn't have to take anything other than my personal items, they furnished rain gear, boots, all fishing gear and even mosquito repellent. Food was good, lodge was very nice, I couldn't have asked for a better trip. If I get the opportunity to go back to Alaska fishing I can't imagine going any other place. All of my wishes were fulfilled. Larry & Shelly treat you like family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Kodiak Adventures Lodge - Larry Carroll? Share your experiences!