“Fantastic Chardonnay” 5 of 5 bubbles

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Fantastic Chardonnay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'm a huge fan of chardonnay and find it difficult to find one at a reasonable price and high quality, but Rosewood's is great. We love to visit the Niagara wineries and this is definitely one of our top 5! I love the smell of honey when you walk in the door. The red wines are all great too! Well worth a visit!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank bbperegrines

Chesapeake, Virginia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Absolutely fabulous!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

Simply the best ever winery experience. We were fortunate to be able to explore behind the scenes escorted by Sonya who educated us on the vines, grapes, vineyard, processes, sanitation, top of the line equipment, honey production and mead-making, which actually was my main interest. in visiting. We very much enjoyed the wine tasting. My husband, Mark, chose the red menu while I tried the white. While not usually a fan of red, their Merlot was exquisite. Smooth with a touch of honey. Speaking of honey, all their mead wines are delish. I couldn't just choose one so bought one of each. All reasonably priced. Try their Riesling and Chardonnay. There's something for everyone, including a full line of beeswax and other honey-related products. My only regret is missing out on a tour of Rosewood's bee yard. A good reason to return!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank jwillma7
Krystina R, Manager at Rosewood Estates Winery, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your visit and feedback. Sonia, our EnerBee is passionate about Rosewood and we're happy you got to learn a lot.

We'd love to have you back in the future to tour our bee yards.

Until next time,
The Rosewood Team
Toronto, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

One of my favourite wineries to visit in Niagara. Their whites are amazing, and their local honey is delicious. THey also make a honey wine, which is interesting although not for everyone.

Visited July 2012