“Great food and portions of fish and fries. Not greasy. Slow service.”

Beamsville Fish and Chips
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Beamsville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My husband and I waited for a half hour to be served on Friday last month. They seemed to serve everyone else first that was seated. We were going to leave, and then some one finally came over to our table. We are regulars, and were pissed because we waited so long. It was moderately busy. We thought we were being overlooked.

They definitely need more servers when it's busy too!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I eat lunch here at least once a week, food is always fantastic, service is always amazing. I would highly recommend! I love the lunch special and their portions are HUGE!!!

1  Thank Travelstar82
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Ate at Beamsville Fish and Chips while on a short break with two grandchildren. We all love fish and chips and this place came highly recommended. I have to say that the fish was some of the best I have ever tasted, and that includes travels in Britain and Ireland. The chips (French fries) were good but not as good as if they had been made fresh in the restaurant (and I do understand that this is not feasible in most places). Best of all, the grandchildren loved it, too. Fish is not a cheap meal anymore, so the prices were quite reasonable considering. Will definitely stop in again the next time we are in Beamsville.

1  Thank Graham M
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Found the restaurant by happenstance. It happened to be close to us when we were starving.

Very happy we stopped. Was skeptical ordering a single order of fish and chips, but got a surprise. One portion of fish was huge. Got the haddock. Not the least bit greasy. Best fish and chips I’ve had in a long time. Their cole slaw is great as well.

Drinks come in cans/bottles, not fountain.

We got an appetizer of poutine that was really good as well.

Great stop!

1  Thank R0BS411
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

The best fish & Chips. They really load up the French fries on your plate and the fish is generous portions. The staff are very friendly. Will return for sure. You can eat in or take out and order ahead.

1  Thank 656kimberlyh