This was my 1st stay here with my twin boys who are 10 years old. The Motel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and courteous. They did whatever they could do to make your stay a pleasant one.
I knew the staff on a 1st name basis and they also knew me and my sons. I like the convenience of having Barnacle Bills which is an arcade across the street and you also had the beach right there. If you chose not to go to the beach, you had the luxury of their heated swimming pool...which was also clean.
Joey Harrison's Surf Club was a few blocks down as well my boys and I walked approx 15 blocks every night to the boardwalk for rides and games.
They have an A&P Supermarket nearby if you want to take advantage of the BBQ's they have on the premises,as well a local CVS.
Even though I was weary having my boys there because I knew there would be high school and college graduates there partying, all the guests were respectable with having my boys there.
I definitely want to go back and I would highly recommend it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Starlight has been and continues to be the ideal spot for a perfect New Jersey Shore family vacation, reunion, or weekend retreat. We take great pride in our impeccable reputation for cleanliness, hospitality, and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Starlight Motel & Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlight Motel & Luxury Hotel Ortley Beach
- Starlight Motel And Luxury Suites
- Starlight Hotel Apartments
- Starlight Hotel Toms River