“Nice diner food!”

Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“Nice diner food!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Nice reasonably priced good quality "diner" food and I say "diner" in the kindest terms as there are some times "diner" food is all that you need or want!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank DMSNYC

Yonkers, New York
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

The wait was a few minutes, small place but good food. Enjoy!! Will be back next year. The area was still being upgraded from Sandy

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Elayne N
Piscataway, NJ
“Sunny Hunny = Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for the first time. She had blueberry pancakes and bacon, and I had 3 eggs over easy with sausage. Everything was outstanding! The food, service, and very quick seating makes this "the place to be" for breakfast! On our way out, the owners asked us if everything was okay. To which I replied, "It could not get any better than this!" Nice touch to have them sitting right by the door.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank David B
NJ
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My husband and I stopped in here for breakfast this morning, and will definitely be back. The staff and owners are very friendly and accommodating. The blueberry pancakes were delicious, and the hash browns were very very good...made just right with onions. Huge selection of omelets and pancakes on the menu; something for everyone. Affordable and quick service. We now know why there is a line every time we pass by here. Looking forward to returning. Definitely worth the stop!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank danidee716
BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
“Landmark Breakfast Stop”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

It has survived hurricanes,bad financial times. and more but it still is here each summer.One of our favorite breakfast stops down the jersey shore,we have taken our kids here and my wife and I stopped as an older couple recently.We have never had a complaint with a dish the service can be a bit trying at times because they are always so busy,but we love it.

• Visited July 2014