“Paradise”
other travelers have booked this property
Zion overlooks the crystal clear Atlantic Ocean, with Windermere Island in the distance.
Hand carved antique gates rescued from a centuries old church welcome you to paradise. The deck and pool are the centre of the house, with lounge seating, dining tables and chaise lounges
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The pool has steps at both ends, and underwater bench seating along the back wall to relax.
A majestic staircase leads down to a waterfront deck and your own private beach
Step right down onto white powdery sand. At high tide there is clear warm water covering the beach.
The waterfront deck has steps going right down on to the sand. The water is calm, warm and very safe
2 Ocean Fishing Kayaks
2 Clear Bottom Kayaks
Paddles
Life Jackets
Snorkeling Equipment
Boatramp
The calm lagoon stretches for 5 miles between Eleuthera and Windermere Island. Swim with Turtles!
The pool and deck light up any color you want. Control  them with your phone or tablet from anywhere
Zion is the perfect place for your wedding! We can help plan everything.
Outdoor shower among palm trees, banana trees and wild purple orchids.
Chef's Kitchen
Bose/Harmon Kardon
Playstation3
Party Room
Master Wing
Hand Carved antique bed in the master bedroom
HUE Lighting lets you change the light color with your phone or tablet
HUE Lighting lets you change the light color with your phone or tablet
View of the deck and house from the water
Each with private bath
The water is warm and crystal clear
Steps right onto the beach
Master bath
Master bath
Each with private bath
Outdoor dining table and sectional seating
Complete privacy, gated access
View of the house from the lower waterfront deck
Sunset from the waterfront deck
Baby bananas growing beside the swimming pool
The Bahamas is a place to celebrate and do what you want.
The view from the upper pool deck. The water is shallow, warm and safe for swimming
Hand carved hardwood doors rescued from a centuries old church welcome you to paradise
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
josephpez...
“Paradise”
Reviewed June 16, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Zion is amazing! Stayed for 7 nights with a big group and felt that was not enough time. There is so much to do at Zion and it felt like home to us. Would highly recommend it if you are interested in getting away and staying in the Bahamas.

emelysosa
Mississauga, Canada
“This is the paradise you've always dreamed about!”
person found this review helpful

It's official! Staying at Zion Bahamas in Eletheura was by far the greatest trip I have ever been on. Having travelled to numerous Caribbean islands and stayed at several renowned resorts, I can honestly say that nothing will ever be as amazing as this vacation. To start, the private beach house is a dream come true. The cleanliness, privacy, and activities/entertainment available are not even comparable to any resort I have ever been on. Having shared this experience with 8 of my closest friends, there was never a dull moment and we were always exploring the amazing beach that was steps away from our rooms! Amazingly, we were able to witness dolphins, stingrays, sea turtles and reef sharks right by the shore! The privacy allowed us to blast music all day and night without worrying about close neighbours complaining! Craig and Fatima gave us the ultimate Eletheura experience by providing us with the necessary amenities and information on hidden gems and events! I highly recommend spending a Friday night at the local Fish-Fry! Incredible food and music and even more incredible locals will ensure the authentic Bahamian experience! To say that Zion Bahamas is a perfect island getaway is an understatement! You just have to go see it for yourself!

Michael P
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This place is absolutely amazing. The owner Craig treated our group like family and showed us all around the island. Everything about this place was amazing and definitely the best vacation I've ever been on. I would definitely come back to the Zion.

Chris F
“Trip of a lifetime, perfect secluded beach home”
person found this review helpful

Where do I begin... So glad I was fortunate enough to stumble across this gem. 8 friends and I spent the week at Zion kayaking, snorkelling, spearfishing, sunbathing, and swimming with wild DOLPHINS right in front of ZION! The beach was 30 steps from my room and I was so impressed with the layout of the house.

I have been to Bahamas a few times before and have stayed at the Atlantis, but this vacation was so much more fun and memorable. The house is incredible and very well equipped. I was shocked to have Apple TV, a SubZero fridge, a Wolf Stove and all of the other luxurious amenities listed in such a private secluded spot!

Craig (Homeowner) was fantastic and really made this vacation a relaxing and pleasurable experience. Dealing with him was a treat and I am so grateful to have met him.

Your age range 25-34
Erin C
Mississauga, Canada
“The Most Incredible Way to Experience Bahamas”
Reviewed May 24, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Zion Bahamas exceeded all of my expectations. Not only was the location and view breathtaking, but the amenities provided were far better than any that have been offered to me in the past. We were provided with an outstanding home-life, kayaks and snorkeling gear to witness some of the outstanding wildlife such as Dolphins, Sting-Rays, Sea Turtles, and more, as well as the most accommodating owner and host imaginable. On top of this, we travelled into town (approximately a 15 minute drive) where we were able to meet incredible locals, experience the unforgettable fish-fry, and dine at some of the most beautiful and delicious restaurants I have ever been to. If you are up for a little further of a trip I highly recommend you visit Harbour Island as well as beautiful hidden gems such as the Queen's Bath and the Blue Sapphire. Whether you are looking for an adventurous getaway, a relaxing paradise, or a little bit of both, Zion Bahamas allows you to experience Eleuthera the way you want to, hassle free. It was a trip of a lifetime and I can't thank the host, Craig, enough! I will definitely be back!

Your age range 18-24
Hayley B
Mississauga, Canada
“The best vacation ever!”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I've visited the Bahamas many times and I've stayed at the Melia, Sky Beach and Atlantis but this was beyond what those hotels could provide. This secluded property was great to get away from the crowds that other resorts bring. The waterfront property was not only convenient and beautiful but it offered a wonderful wildlife experience. During our week here we saw dolphins, sea turtles, reef sharks and sting rays, all from the beach front. The house was so clean and was filled with amenities. It's only 15 minutes from town so you can still enjoy the culture of the island and buy your necessities, but the 8 acres of land make you feel like you're in your own paradise. Renting this house for the week was the best vacation decision I've ever made and I highly recommend staying at Zion Bahamas if you're going to take a Caribbean vacation!

jbrooks03...
Cleveland, Ohio
“The setting for the house could not be better. The view and access to the water are awesome.”
Reviewed May 2, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The house is well situated both in the location and layout. The property is very private and access to the water is great. We used the house-supplied kayaks almost every day to patrol the sound. While in the water we spotted multiple species of fish and turtles.
The layout of the house itself is good. The two large rooms (kitchen and family room) have plenty of seating and toys, but the outside area is extensive and we much preferred being there.
I would certainly recommend this property as my group of 8 had a fabulous time.

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing