“Always delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

I have spent the last 3 weeks in Birch Bay Wa and have eaten here many times.
The food is delicious, the portions huge, prices are competitive and the servers are beyond amazing.
Eating fish and Chips on a sunny day while looking at the ocean waves roll in is a little piece of heaven to me.
They offer a kid's breakfast to everyone for under $6 that is enough food for 2 grown ups! A huge pancake, a mound of hash browns, 2 eggs and either bacon, ham or sausage. Delish!

Date of visit: February 2017
Write a reviewReviews (259)

Reviewed February 9, 2017

Very impressed with service considering how shorthanded. We happened to be in Birch Bay during snow & ice storm. Only one cook and 2 waiters for entire restaurant.

The food was decent considering, definitely would like to visit during better weather

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2017

The fish and chips really ARE quite superb here, and the menu selection is a delight. We also enjoyed the personal service and kibitzing of our waiter. It's a great place to stare out at the ocean as well but the prices are a bit steep. They seem to have escalated since our last visit here.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 19, 2016

It was a cold windy night and we were staying 2 doors down. Quite surprised when arrived and examined the menu. It was very extensive with lots of options. I had the Sirloin and Prawns and my wife had the Grilled Mahi Mahi Fish Tacos. Both of us were very please with the service and with the quality of the meal. My steak was perfect and the Prawns were exquisite. My only problem was keeping my wife away from sampling too many of them. This was not to say that she did not enjoy her Tacos as she did and to top everything off we shared a desert. We left the restaurant telling them we would be back next time through.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

I am sure the chowder tastes better later in the day. We had a late lunch (1:30 ish) and the potatoes in the chowder were hard as a brick. The flavors hadn't had a chance to meld and it was served warm, not hot. My husband had the fish & chips and they were great. Only 2 pieces for about $16, so not a great value. Their menu is limited and on the higher end. I am told their burgers are the best value. I wish they had a couple more options at a "light lunch". Service was okay, it was a slow day. Summertime on the deck is best.

Date of visit: December 2016