New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Felice's Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 60 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: This restaurant started with a mission: we want to share with the people who are in need. Many children are selling bracelets all week long on the beach. On Saturdays we prepare individual meals to feed these children. Through education and sustainable practice we want to improve the Kuta community together. 5-10% of our restaurants’ profit is donated to this purpose, helping the poorest people.
“SHEER VEGO BLISS!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

WOW just ate here!!!
Staff fantastic and met Felice herself, she doing alot for the community- fantastic to see amazing girl!! We will be eating here every night - 8 nights to go!!!! YUMMM!!!!!!!!!
Can highly recommend the vegetable curry and my partner had the tofu and kang-kong with rice!!! Superb!

Try the ginger tea - incredible!

Thanx Felice and family :-)

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank flyme74

Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
“STILL AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

it's the second time i was came here, when i got my national holiday for celebrate Eid Mubarac (for muslim) i took travel to Lombok again. i tried to eat burito for my first time,although I've come 2 months ago, i have not tried this food, they suggest me to try it.
The first time I knew the name "burritos", well even though I did not know came from, or how it would look, or they've changed into the local cuisine, which is definitely in my mouth all tasted amazing.
i suggested everyone to try this. at this place.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Franchezerixon
Manila, Philippines
“Friendly service, healthy and delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I ate here often while staying in kuta, Lombok. Felice and her sister are both super sweet, friendly, attentive, and caring. The food tastes extra nice, because you can taste the love they put into it! I'd highly recommend the brown rice porridge, and the ikan bakar. It's nice after traveling in Asia for so long to have the option to eat brown rice ( it was actually red rice) for a tasty and healthy variation to rice dishes. They also have a good vision and purpose beyond just making wonderful food, to reach out and help the community, so I always felt really good about spending the money to eat here, because I know it's going to a good cause!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Shoshi L
“Fresh and delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We had spring rolls wich was crunchy and good taste. My main burrito was good ;)

Also they feed the poor once a week. Can highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Jakob J
Auckland
“Great Food - Friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We ate here on second night in Kuta. Fantastic food. I am in search of the best Gado Gado in my month in Bali and Lombok. This is rated as towards the higher end of the scale! Fantastic fresh and tasty food. the vegetarian curry superb as well.
Looking forward to going back already

• Visited July 2013