“Fantastic!”

Ranked #12 of 56 Kuta B&B and Inns
Denver
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed here in March of 2013 for over a week...Adi and his crew took incredible care of us and I could not recommend this place more. The homestay is tucked back away from the main road of Kuta (if you can call it a main road...Kuta is pretty rural as is) and it's incredible quiet with wonderful views of the stars at night. The pool is a convenient addition and the breakfast is incredible. We loved spending our mornings eating out on our shaded front porch. The wifi works great, the room is impeccably clean and well maintained, and the staff is happy to help with whatever you need. Amazing. Would stay for a year if I could.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our stay at Heavenly with Adi and the other guys made our Lombok experience. We arrived planning on only staying 1night and stayed 9! The breakfast is legendary: a coconut on request, fresh fruit from the papaya tree onsite, and the staple of an omelette and the BEST banana pancake I've ever eaten. Tea and coffee available all day at your request. Wifi in the room. The rooms are clean, with white crisp sheets. They were lifting the water tank while we were there to improve water pressure in the shower and are always going the extra mile to ensure their guests are happy. Adi, who owns the place is awesome. He and the two other local boys who help him are full of pearly white smiles and are wonderful company should you wish to hang out and learn about Lombok. Also Adi offered to take us out surfing - this is the type of experience you'll get here, and you'll never want to leave! Kuta is such a rad place, with stunning world class beaches all around, great cheap food, a surf vibe without being pretentious and an all round great place to explore. Make sure you hire a motorbike and find the gems, you'll be all alone on the best beaches!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank L K
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I came with my friends for the first to Kuta Lombok and they helped me a lot to recommend places to eat, where to go out and where I can surf. They offer surf advise and organize surf trips
It was very good service with a smile, helpful staff and clean rooms. Thank you for making our holiday worthwhile

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank carlinose
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I pre booked Heavenly so I had a base in Kuta when I arrived, I was picked up at the airport and taken to Heavenly and then to a an excellent local restaurant. Just what I needed after my long flight. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and very clean with good air con( a must for me) and clean western toilet and shower. My giant double bed was super comfy and my room was cleaned everyday and breakfast was great. You can use the coffee making facilities and the fridge at the entrance house of the home stay. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, they also organised my moped hire and a surf guide for me. Heavenly is only a few minutes from the beautiful beaches and the local restaurants. The pool was great for a midday dip and cool down. I am definitely going back to Kuta and I would definitely stay at Heavenly again, I had a fabulous time.

Room Tip: Only four rooms so book in early, all the rooms are the same.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Cullercoatssurfer
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great little home stay in Kuta close to amazing beaches! So beautiful! The homestay is really clean and lovely staff. Gorgeous private garden with a new pool. Fabulous breakfast (I had banana pancakes everyday) using the booking system was easy (paypal) Lots of information on local crafts from the (English) owner and they came and picked us up from the airport. I'll def recommend it. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank 255debbyv
Dalian, China
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I stayed at the heavenly homestay in kuta lombok and enjoyed my time there. It is a small complex of 4 rooms set back from the main road with pool, each with air con and western bathroom/toilet.

the rates are very reasonable and the owners are lovely, friendly people (a local Lombok surfer and his english wife).

I can recommend heavenly homestay - the rooms are comfortable and clean and the homestay is only minutes away from the beautiful beaches of south lombok.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo