You cannot go wrong if you choose to stay at Mimpi Manis while in Lombok. The accommodation was comfortable, clean and very good value, the food was fantastic (especially the banana pancakes every morning!), and Gemma and Made were so helpful and welcoming. They were able to organise transport for us at the drop of a hat and were a wealth of knowledge when it came to Lombok - they gave us excellent advice on the best places to eat, drink, visit, surf etc. It took so much stress out of the holiday knowing Gemma and Made were there to help and give advice.
When I go back to Lombok I would definitely stay at Mimpi Manis again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mimpi Manis is a small family run homestay, owned & run by a British woman & her Balinese husband, Gemma & Made will make you as comfortable as possible & make every effort to ensure that you get the best out of what Kuta & its surrounds has to offer.Mimpi Manis is situated a little under 2km north of Kuta. We have a range of rooms to suit your budget, from dormitory, to fan/cold water and Aircon/hot water. Please see our website for full details and offers. Mimpi Manis rent motorbikes for guests to get in and out of Kuta and to the surrounding beaches which are even more beautiful than Kuta Beach itself.Mimpi Manis can arrange private transfers to and from any where on the island can arrange tickets on the tourist shuttle bus to most destinations on Lombok, Sumbawa & Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Mimpi Manis Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mimpi Manis Homestay Hotel Lombok
- Mimpi Manis Homestay Kuta, Lombok