“Great food Great staff!!”
Review of Warung Bule

Warung Bule
Ranked #18 of 73 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lombok
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This restaurante was recomended by a friend and thanks god, coz in Kuta Lombok, a part of the restaurants of some hotels there is not too much where to go!
I have been very welcomed to this place by the staff and the food is very good! Asian or even wersten with some glamour, the price vs quality is quite balanced!
If i would come back to Kuta Lombok, i will definetily come back to the Bule ;-)

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We found Warung Bule accidentally when we were looking out for late night food. And we saw this warung there were a lot of people in the restaurant and the name was actually catchy to us. First I wanted just light meal but end up with a big portion hahahaha and it was GOOD. The staff were very nice and helpful.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

it is a very nice restaurant great for dinning and experience the mix of indonesian and thai food. I ordered red thai curry king prawns and the were absolutly marvelous

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

My partner and i walked into W Bule to have a beer and share a meal as we had had a late lunch.
A female waitress came over with menus but we ordered 2 beers only - her face dropped and she just walked off. We were the only ppl in there we asked for tables at the front but they were reserved....
We felt uncomfortable, i then asked her for a menu and she told a male waiter to get us one- she was over us in a big way!! so we ordered a meal each - recommended by the very nice and polite male waiter, the 2 fish dishes we ordered were spectacular and very fresh!!!
2 main meals and 2 beers came to AUD15.
Great value
Great food
Female staff attitude stunk!!!
Prob wont go back!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Thanks Hamiri for a great meal at the restaurant; the pesto sauce and fish was indeed delicious and the service friendly and efficient. For me, the real highlight was staying at your Homestay, which was a real pleasure. It's a top Homestay - spacious rooms, Air Con, fans, very comfy beds and tastefully decorated bathrooms. The breakfast was fantastic and one of the most impressive I'd had in a month of travelling. You really made everyone feel welcome and your family were most charming. I particularly enjoyed talking about local culture over a coffee in the afternoons. Thanks a million and if I'm ever back in Lombok, I will make sure to stay at Bule Homestay!

Kind regards,