All reviews felt like home restaurants and bars walking distance the owner ola ozzy session waves vibe surf paradise chill indonesia
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I was doing some solo traveling in Lombok and was not sure what I had signed up for when booking at Xanadu, but I could not have been happier with my decision! This was one of the most amazing / unique places I have ever stayed in. Facilities are beautiful, clean, and cozy. Felt like i was staying with friends. Can not recommend this place more!

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
xanadusurf, Owner at Xanadu Surf & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thanks Joe! It was such a pleasure meeting you and having you at Xanadu! Greetings from the whole team:)

Reviewed January 4, 2020

It's a nice and cozy place with clean rooms and caring personnel. The place is close to the main road in Kuta where you can find many different restaurants.

I was there mainly for the surfing. And the surf coaches are really good. They challenge you to get better while keeping you safe.

I can definitely recommend surfing with them.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
xanadusurf, Owner at Xanadu Surf & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Many thanks, Firat! we're glad to hear you've enjoyed your stay:) Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

The place is amazing: beautiful design, tranquil but super close to everything in Kuta. The food is a dream! Everyday there is a different amazing breakfast option with coffee and fresh juice. I also had a wonderful welcome dinner with Ola, the owner of the place. She is the best host! But actually everyone working there is amazing, ensuring the guests have a marvelous stay. From alway being up to a chat, beer at sunset to recommendations.
And the surfing! As an absolut beginner I fell in love with the sport at the first day. Ozzy is such an amazing teacher! And great company. I feel like you are in very good hands with the Xanadu surf teachers. They are super knowledgeable about when and where to find the right waves for the students level. I’m a beginner, but I’m sure they have very much to offer for experienced surfers as well. After two surf sessions a day, the restorative yoga in the evening ended the day in the best way. Thanks Xanadu!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
xanadusurf, Owner at Xanadu Surf & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Thanks a lot Felicia! It was great having you with us!

Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

Xanadu is such an incredible surf camp, rooms are so pretty and comfortable, the staff is very kind and professional, breakfast are gorgeous , yoga classes are great and surf lessons with Ozi are the best I have ever taken,I have my best 5 days in Indonesia at Xanadu , highly recommended, thanks Ola, Daniela and Ozi for such a great time.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo

Thanks a lot, Bea! We hope to see you again:) Un abrazo!

Reviewed September 17, 2019

In the leadup to the trip, Ola (hotel owner) was extremely warm and quick to respond to queries. Hotel offers a very affordable package with half board for most days, surfing and yoga sessions all included!

Was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the hotel was when I got there! Cosy with only 6 rooms, service was top notch and it was only 2 mths old! Highly recommend for both solo and families. Pretty sure you will return home well recharged:)

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
xanadusurf, Owner at Xanadu Surf & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2019

So happy to hear you enjoyed our stay with us and thank you for the amazing review! We hope to see you again!:)