All reviews felt like home restaurants and bars walking distance the owner ola ozzy session waves vibe surf paradise chill indonesia
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2019

No words to define the excellent stay we had at Xanadu...

Early morning surf with Ola (sweetest person on Earth and manager of the hotel, taking care 24/7 of every single detail) and Ozi (super cool surf instructor with experience all over the globe), home made breakfast (yes, home made, non process and you can even get recipes for the daily surprises coming out of that local kitchen ;) ;) ), beautiful swimming pool, chill, nap, more surf, laid-back white sand beach afternoons and nailing the days with nights of fool moon yoga on the roof and priceless dinners&chats with friends/new people.

We heard bad comments about the area of Kuta (South Lombok) and we can gladly say that nothing could be more untrue... the pure white sand beaches around Kuta area are AMAZING, the town has a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops, it is clean and safe.

Thank you Ola and full Xanadu team, it really felt like home.

Room tip: All of them are the same
Date of stay: August 2019
xanadusurf, Owner at Xanadu Surf & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your very kind words, Miriam! It was a pleasure having you with us and looking forward to seeing you again!:)

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I spent 7 nights at Xanadu surf & Yoga and the experience was beyond excellent. Has been a while since the last time I can only tell good things about the place. To begin with the location. Right in the center of Lombok close to the beach and the main road. The right walking distance for you to go for a nice afternoon/evening walk without the noise of staying at the main road. Rooms are also very nice and they have everything you need. I need to do a special mention to the beds and pillows. After a full day of surfing and Yoga, there is nothing nicer in this world than sleeping in a very comfortable bed. Last, the breakfast. While staying for 7 days I had the chance to try different breakfasts throughout my stay. All of them delicious. All of this can't be done without the help of the super friendly staff that works at Xanadu and looks after you 24/7

Room tip: All the rooms are great but I stayed at Mawi, you have the pool right in front of your door!
Date of stay: August 2019

Thank you!!

Reviewed August 14, 2019

I had one of the best trips of my life staying at Xanadu! As a keen surfer, I have stayed in various camps across the world but this was in a league of it's own! From the incredible food (the gado gado and shakshuka were amazing!) to the beautifully styled rooms (and comfiest bed I think I've ever slept in!) to the surf guiding from the legendary Ozi- nothing could've been better!
The location is prime; just off the main street with all the restaurants and bars, but in a quiet enough spot to allow you to relax into paradise living without a second thought. Ola and the team have worked so hard to create the beauty that is evident in every detail throughout the camp; and as a result the place has so much spirit and soul! Definitely not your average surf camp! I stayed for 2 weeks but could've stayed for months- I've already booked to go back in December! Couldn't recommend Xanadu highly enough!!

2  Thank Janey L

Thank you, thank you! Can’t wait to see you again! x

Reviewed August 5, 2019

I had an amazing time at Xanadu. Everything was fantastic. The surf lessons with Ozi improved my surfing a massive amount and was great for my level as an intermediate. The room and breakfasts were perfect. Best surf camp I’ve stayed at throughout the world and I’ve been to quite a few recently. You will not regret spending a few weeks surfing, practicing yoga and chilling here.

Trip type: Traveled solo
xanadusurf, Owner at Xanadu Surf & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Many thanks Dominic! It was an absolute pleasure having you here.

Reviewed July 30, 2019 via mobile

I had a great time at this camp. Everything is really beautiful and brand new. The breakfast is amazing. Every day there is a different special. The surf lessons with Ozzie, the local guide, are excellent and I improved my surfing a lot. They take you to different spots. They also organized a day trip snorkeling for us which was also amazing. I would definitely recommend this place.

Trip type: Traveled solo
xanadusurf, Owner at Xanadu Surf & Yoga, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2019

Thank you so much Gaelle! It was a pleasure having you at Xanadu:)