All reviews yoga classes healthy food shared room quit area yoga space rooms are extremely comfortable free cinema nice juices vegan vegetarian amazing holiday evening movie good vibes garden room nice place to be surrounded by nature deluxe bungalow spa treatments
Reviewed November 28, 2018 via mobile

Mana is a place full of love, harmony and happiness. It's definetly the best place to feel like a newborn human in paradise. Not only the rooms, plants and the pool are amazing, also the stuff is smiling all day and is full of positiv energy.
Thank you for a time we'll never forget. I will miss your breakfast a lot ;)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2018

Mana Retreat was absolutely stunning. When entering i became enchanted, a dreamy place where you can truely relax.
Hard to Find a place classy, but not stiff and staff disciplined, yet very open hearted and authentic

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

Mana Yoga is the perfect place to relax! It is near the center of Kuta but also in a quiet spot which is amazing for here. The staff is so lovely, the bungalow unique and comfortable and the common area is filled with good vibes. I enjoyed staying in a place who offers that much : spa, yoga, meditation, cinema, swimming pool and even a cute shop! I definitely recommend staying there! My favorite : the pumpkin soup and the amazing breakfast bowl ! Thank you Mana.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2018

I loved this place. We had the deluxe bungalow and it was nice and comfy. The place is full of green and peaceful. We had some yoga session with great teachers and one of the best massages I ever had. The food is delicious and overall this is exactly what I was craving for my holidays in Lombok!

Room tip: Deluxe Bungalow is worth it but even the simple room is excellent.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Stayed three nights at this lovely resort. There are yoga classes 5 times a day with different difficulty levels. We rented a scooter from the reception and explored Kuta and the surrounding area. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

• Trip type: Traveled with family