“This place used to be so good. Now, not so much.”
Review of Lankys

Lankys
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I've been going to Lankys for years, and in the past few years, there have been many changes. The burgers don't appear to be home made and have an odd texture, the portions have become smaller, and even the fries have appeared to change (size and quality). Perogies though are still great as are the hot dogs. Ice cream used to be good too, last time we went the size was terribly small. I've heard it's new ownership and I know making a business go with such a short year can be extremely difficult so I can appreciate that.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Nothing spectaclar about this place. Actually it was quite messy. They really need to get out a broom and clean up all the cobwebs and dead bugs in the tent. Plus a little pride in cleaning up would be nice. There were french fries all over the place. Really girls?....instead of chatting it up, do some work. Food was nothing to write home about. Grand Marais has really gone down hill. I guess Lanky's is a perfect fit....

Reviewed January 27, 2014

MMMMMM well how can you not have a good review for a greasy shack at a gorgeous lake? This is the best food to pair with a day at the beach.
My only downside to this review, is that the portions have not been so plentiful in the past few years... my chili fries had a 1 oz. shot of chili last time... Woe is me, woe is me.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Fast food, perfect for a short vacation. Leave the diet at home and enjoy the hotdogs, burgers and fantastic fries.