“Impressive customer service!!”
Review of Kabuki Sushi

Kabuki Sushi
Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Cornebarrieu
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

We came to this restaurant 2 months ago. My son( 3 years old) forgot his favorite book there. We couldn't go back because the day after we moved to Paris. It was our last lunch at Toulouse area. Almoat 3 months later we had a chance to go to Toulouse and we went back to this restaurant just because we found it very delicious last time. What overwhelmed us this time was...this restaurant kept my son's book for almost 3 months!, and (even remember us) returned to my son!! It was a big surprise and impressive what they did for my son! Yes, the menus at Kabuki sushi are very tasty, but not only that also their customer service is very impressive.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Good sushi, nice environment, lots of space, good service and reasonable prices. Voila! Maybe the choice is a bit limited. It's worth the visit. Tripadvised!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Good sushi, nice environment, good price. This is my summary for my lunch at Kabuki Sushi. We had they Kabuki menu and what we got (soup+salad+sushi) was high quality for a reasonable price.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Always good service, menu is limited but everything is freshly prepared. Such a big restaurant & very specious inside. Would go back anytime.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I am not a fan of sushi but this restaurant as so much more to offer. We took the soup, tempura prawns, Yakitori and noodles all excellent. The restaurant was very clean and the staff friendly. Will definitely return

Date of visit: April 2017