“So I paid for a meal I did not order nor ate....”
Review of Rajpoot

Rajpoot
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Cornebarrieu
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed January 8, 2019

I ordered a menu. First course was samossa, delivered after 10 minutes and good.
Then we waited for...more than 30 minutes. I asked the waitress if there was any issue as I couldn't wait another 30 min (needless to say I already knew I wouldn't be able to get a desert). She came back 2 min later and said it was coming soon which was right. Another waiter came with the dishes, except I had ordered a tandoori chicken and he brought a Vindaloo chicken. Since I had time constraint I told them to not prepare a tandoori chicken, I woud wait for my friend to finish her course and we would go. It was annoying for sure because my plan was to eat, not just watch other people eat around me.

Now the reason I rated this experience as terrible is that as soon I reached the counter to pay the waiter disappeared and the person in charge of checkouts was barely reacting to what I was explaining. I wasn't going to pay for a vindaloo chicken that I did not order, that I did not eat. They graciously offered the rice....

At which point I just did not want to burst out so I paid and left and will never come back.

I will go the Blagnac's rajpoot where I am a regular since the past 6 years and where the staff is competent enough to delivered what is ordered.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Kind people, nice place, delicious food, variety in the menu, affordable prices, reasonable portions.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ll start with a positive, if you like Indian I don’t think you’d find a better place food wise.
There was a young waitress there that spend the majority of the evening on her phone rather than actually waitressing, and was quite rude when we asked for more popadums saying that she could give us any more as they were “free” even though we offered to pay for them.
Very lovely chap there who was very attentive to us and our needs, he spoke English as soon as he noticed we were all doing so. Food 10/10; Service 8/10.
Very nice place would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Now it's my favorite place in Blagnac !
I love this place with the terasse.
Staff is really helping and welcoming.
I love the food so tasty and delicious.
All is good ! Coming with my friends is always a good moment to this place

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We used to visit rajpoot every month - the food is superb (especially the tikka massala). Over the past few months the service as deteriorated to the point where we have stopped going.

Date of visit: February 2017