“Was nice”

Rajpoot
Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Cornebarrieu
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

I’ll start with a positive, if you like Indian I don’t think you’d find a better place food wise.
There was a young waitress there that spend the majority of the evening on her phone rather than actually waitressing, and was quite rude when we asked for more popadums saying that she could give us any more as they were “free” even though we offered to pay for them.
Very lovely chap there who was very attentive to us and our needs, he spoke English as soon as he noticed we were all doing so. Food 10/10; Service 8/10.
Very nice place would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Now it's my favorite place in Blagnac !
I love this place with the terasse.
Staff is really helping and welcoming.
I love the food so tasty and delicious.
All is good ! Coming with my friends is always a good moment to this place

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We used to visit rajpoot every month - the food is superb (especially the tikka massala). Over the past few months the service as deteriorated to the point where we have stopped going.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Had a hot 'Desi' style lamb Karahi and chicken Karahi with plain rice and tandoori Roti. Great taste. Portions a bit smaller than what I am used to in UK, but that a good thing from a healthy perspective. Staff were very friendly, food was hot. Capped off with a dessert of warm gulab Jaman.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Like the other Rajpoot, the food is good. However we ended up at this one because the other was too busy the service was much slower. Other tables got served before we did despite us being there much earlier then them.

Date of visit: August 2016