“WOW! :D”
Review of Stone Creek House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Romblon
Stone Creek House
Ranked #1 of 8 Romblon B&B and Inns
Belgrade, null, Serbia
“WOW! :D”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I gotta say that I had really amazing and enjoyable stay at residence de Carlos!!! IThe best time ever... It wasnt just the beautiful island that makes you feel relaxed as hell, but also the nicest -friendly people. Oh thank you Romblon and Stone Creek House for that!
Now, I wanna go there again!
I Miss everything!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Milena S

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I found this to be easily the most homely and friendly places that I have had the pleasure of visiting during my 18 months of travelling the world. The rooms are stylish and comfortable and the owner, Carlos, did everything that he could to ensure we had a great time. We were introduced to ex-pats living on the island and were made as welcome in their homes as we were in Stone Creek House.
A day of scuba diving and a private beach barbecue were organised for us with Carlos joining us to ensure that our every need was catered for.
Being a backpacker on a budget, the luxury we found at Stone Creek House was a rarity and the helpfulness and generosity shown to us by Carlos and his friend made this trip unforgettable.
Already planning my next trip to this island paradise.

Mark - England

• Stayed November 2011
2 Thank Miffkid
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The first time I came to this place was last year, that was really memorable because that's when I met my now boyfriend. So I went back just last week, as always it was again very memorable. The fun just doesn't stop. The comfort and the cozy feeling is just a plus when you're in this place. Carlos, the owner/manager/guide/event organizer, (lolz) will always make sure that you have everything and you get the most out of your stay in the Island. When I was there, he held a party that was a blast. You don't even have to worry about your social skills, he can take care of it for you as well. Haha... I mean, he can make you feel really comfortable and confident. ^^
And then there's his War Game (Airsoft) which was a bit scary because I have a very low tolerance for pain, but when I started shooting, damn! I said, "Can I take it home?" :D
What else can I say? I might not have traveled the world yet but I have traveled most of the Islands in the Philippines and the big difference about staying in the Stone Creek House compared to others, "IT'S FUN!". You can easily be in a place that's cozy and comfortable but not always fun. Highly recommended. ;)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Greys_Ramy
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2011

Quite simply THE place to stay in Romblon. A wonderfully comfortable room in a boutique style guesthouse in Romblon Town. Everything oozes quality from the stylish decor to the well fitted kitchen to the very comfortable rooms and bedding. All the little details are taken care of by the genial owner Carlos who is more than happy to make your stay on the beautiful island of Romblon as comfortable as possible. My stay on Romblon was suburb thats to the kindness Carlos. Ace!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Travelboy_red_one
Weesp
Reviewed June 26, 2011

I travel all over the world and I stayed at many accomodations ranging from poor til perfect and I must say that Stone Creek House is just the perfect place to stay. The 2 rooms are very clean and comfortable but the most appreciated things when you travel: a HOT SHOWER and soft, clean towels. The rooftop is amazing, too and the wifi comes in handy. I certainly recomment people to stay in this unique boutique hotel in Romblon Romblon, one of the hidden hotspots in the world. Owner Carlos is very generous and able to make your stay unforgetable by organzing all kinds of trips and tours. I hope to be able to return soon again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank floriadafif
boracay
Reviewed June 17, 2011

"This is easily the nicest accommodation in Romblon. Our room was cosy, clean and tastefully decorated with aircon and a really comfortable bed, and there was even a hot shower (!) a rarity in Romblon. We did find one during a previous stay at Muravian Hotel (never again) but it blew up while we were showering! Thankfully everything at Stone Creek is new and in perfect working order!
Stone Creek is a smart, newly renovated townhouse-style building conveniently located near the centre of town, close to the port, shops and restaurants. There's a nice communal lounge area with a good choice of movies and cooking facilities, as well as a roof deck to enjoy drinks at night. The owner, Carlos, is super friendly and helpful, and can help you organise boating, island hopping, kayaking and even massage.
Close by, you can enjoy a decent meal and great company at the friendly Romblon Deli restaurant.
Highly recommended."

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sirenna
StoneCreekHouse, Owner at Stone Creek House, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for the brilliant review, mate! I always enjoy your visit to the island and look forward to hosting you each and every time. Thank you so much again.....and I'll see you and the other pirates soon! First rums on me!
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Stone Creek House is a real home away from home. Carlos Reyes (the owner) turned this lovely town house into a 3 room boutique hotel, with air conditioning, wi fi access, hot showers, a cozy living area for watching movies and playing games, and a fabulous rooftop that you can enjoy evening cocktails at. We stayed here for nearly 10 days and didn't want to leave. It really felt like a home that we had settled into and since it was so nicely located in the center of Romblon, we found it easy to get to the market, the pier and the famous Romblon Deli, which we frequented many nights for dinner and drinks.

Stone Creek House is a Romblon treasure and if you're lucky to meet Carlos, he will be sure to welcome you into his home.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank melidramatic
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romblon
The Marlin Bar Restaurant & Accommodation
The Boathouse
The Boathouse
#1 of 1 in Sibuyan Island
Turtle Cove Island Resort
Turtle Cove Island Resort
#2 of 7 in Tablas Island

Been to Stone Creek House? Share your experiences!