“Great for shopping, perfect for kids!”

Mallorca Fashion Outlet
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Marratxi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Great for shopping, perfect for kids!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Every time we go to Mallorca this is a Must!
We have cinema, we have plenty of shops in adequate price range, my kids love the playard and even getting inside the water fountain (always have to bring extra clothing!!) and there are some Ok places to eat. Totally recommend it specially for family with small kids!

Visited July 2013

95 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“a day out”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We visit every other week for the ten pin bowling. Some of our group go off shopping around the many clothes, and sports shops. There is also a multiplex cinema. Check out for the opera/ballet concerts which you can see live as it happens. This is about 20 euros, and there are recorded shows for about 6 euros. There are a few coffee/cafe places, and one or two places to eat.

Visited June 2013
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nothing to do there”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

we did not like it at all. it's just like 20-30 small shops.
the only good thing there was our lunch in a chineese restaurant.

Visited May 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great for Sundays and activities for little ones!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Having lived in Santa Maria I often visited this place on Sundays and have been back twice on recent trips to Majorca. I cannot understand all the negative comments on here when this place really isn't all that bad. A MacArthur Glen outlet this certainly isn't but for 2-3 hours browsing on a Sunday it is fine - ignore all the negative comments here.

For children: there are two large carousels to enjoy, electronic horses, outdoor trampolining, two large bouncy castles and some mini-boats. Our toddler loved it, where she got to go on all the rides for €7 for the hour in glorious sunshine - won't get that in the UK as simply no sunshine.

Parking is 100% free and you can get here on the train - for all those complaining it might be worth remembering that this cannot be said for many UK outlet centres. It takes about 5-10 minutes to walk to the Festival Park/El Caülls train station.

Accessiblity for wheelhairs and buggies also no problem here, even El Corte Ingles has a ramp inside it.

Some of the restaurants are a bit hit and miss, but Fosters Hollywood is not all that bad and there is always McDonalds here, which offers free wifi and toilets and baby changing facilites are far cleaner than most of the dirty places I have had to suffer in the UK!

Shops we liked:
- El Corte Ingles outlet - great, but if you're expecting cheap Primark hoodies fly back to the UK.
- Mango - plenty for the ladies
- Jaime Mascaro - some lovely stylish shoes in here for women
- Reebok Outlet - plenty to see in here
- Nike - plenty of choice but not the cheapest
- there are also one or two other local shops selling great shoes, sandals and clothes for kids - prices were very good and staff were friendly and all spoke English to us. Many shops also selling good quality leather shoes and not cheap plastic rubbish.

There are also other shops here that I have not mentioned selling designer goods e.g. Camper/Diesel/Lee Jeans etc.

Overall, including lunch, you can kill about 2-3 hours here and it is a very good place to go for a stop-gap on Sundays in Majorca when all the other shops are closed. It is not completely undercover and if it is raining do take a brolly. If you get involved and let your kids mix with the locals on the rides, they will really enjoy themselves here for a few hours on a Sunday.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank jnoWales
Kochi Prefecture, Japan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good for Mango”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I think I had a fondness for Festival Park as I was living and working in Marratxi for the summer, and there wasn't exactly much to do in the area. So it was nice to wander down to Festival Park for a McFlurry and look round a couple shops. Really, the Mango outlet store was the only good shop. But it is good. It was big and full of stuff, and pretty cheap. I like Mango, and since it had left the city where I lived in Scotland I enjoyed the Mango Outlet shop.

So generally, I visited Festival Park a good few times. Though mainly due to convenience and the good Mango store. If you like Mango, then pop in on your way back from Inca (or wherever) on the train. But if you're on your holidays for a limited time, I wouldn't bother making a special trip for Festival Park.

Visited April 2012