Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've made a plan to take a lovely holiday in Thailand in June. 'cus this is a good time for my new journey and also attend good old friend's wedding reception. While I was traveling I thought about the memorable moment that we were a classmate in university. The flight's just taken off, I started counted down to arrived to Chiang Rai. Chaing Rai's the place that's rounded by plants such as much more colorful flowers and trees. As I said, there was the reason why I like Chiang Rai.

I arrive to Chiang Rai in evening and firstly I need to keeping my stuff at the hotel. This hotel I found at zizzee hot deals website, it offers affordable hotels and resorts. Tonight I'm staying at Suantip Vana Resort. This resort is located in the middle of natural forest in the hills. I can enjoy relaxing in the cozy atmosphere. I spent time in the resort for few hours then going to the restaurant for the lovely dinner with friends. We had lot of tasty traditional food also got some drink after that we were back to the resort. In the next morning we're getting ready for my friends wedding ceremony ;)))

Date of stay: June 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank tanYa S
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Stayed here for 1 night and I wish I stayed more. Only thing is that the hotel is far from down town Chiang Rai, however you must only come here to relax and enjoy the nature and beautiful view. The staff are nice and the pool good size and very clean. The villa are very neat and have the Thai-living. ambiance. I would luv to come here again

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank eliebornfree
Reviewed June 18, 2011

I am surprised when people complained about noisy traffic. I can hardly hear anything while i was there for a night last week. the hotel is clean, the swimming is large. the hotel is set for the high-end customers but i felt it is more like a retreat place. all in all - great but things are quite expensive.

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank KrisDhiradityakul
Reviewed February 21, 2011

This resort is rather far from down town Chiang Rai, but if you come here, you come here to relax and enjoy the nature and beautiful view. The staff are nice and the pool is big and very clean. The villa are very tasteful and give you a very good impression of Thai-living. My wife and me loved this place. You should come here if you look for peace and nature. Don't come here if you wanna go shopping or search for night-life. The staff have been nice. It is one of the most beautiful resorts I know (and it it a very good value).

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank schustertravel4
Reviewed February 17, 2011

I didn't get to stay the night, the room grossed me out.
I have traveled extensively, from backpacking to very luxurious places and this was by far the worst place I've seen.
Location-wise it is not great, a good 45-minute drive from Chiang Rai.
The room I was given had not been used in a LONG while. It stank like an old apartment that no one has been to in ages. There were spiderwebs in the bathroom and debris in the toilet. The smell was unbearable. The terrace was covered in leaves and really run down. The whole resort seemed abandoned, as though no one had been looking after the place. I spent a couple of hours in total there waiting for a driver to whisk me off to Chiang Rai, and during that time I did not see a single guest.
The staff was helpful in organizing quickly my transfer but they didn't seem very professional. I would NOT recommend this to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2011