We stayed here in August 2014. Although a little way out of the central town this little resort is indeed paradise. With individual huts this unique resort will bring a little bit of magic to your stay. Enveloped in the jungle, being able to lie in bed with the sounds of crickets and birds truly made our stay excellent. The owner could not be more accommodating, bringing breakfast to our hut on the mornings that it rained and catering to our every whim. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone staying in Chiang Mai that wants a better experience than just another hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The touch of nature, to live in the old rice barn, to meet the diversity of ferns, to be away from crowded city and stay in a peaceful land which is surrounded by shady trees and variety of ferns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Fern Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fern Paradise Hotel San Sai
- Fern Paradise Chiang Mai Province, Thailand - San Sai
- Fern Paradise Hotel Chiang Mai