My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at Fern Paradise. This property is very unique and well worth a visit. The rooms were spacious and set up well. I liked that there was floor space behind our bed for storing our luggage. The grounds were beautiful!
The staff eagerly arranged for our transport from our previous hotel late at night and did not charge us for that transfer or the one to the airport.
Breakfast was wonderful. It was very filling and outside by the water with a great view. They will ask you for prior notice of the time that you would like to eat breakfast but they don't seem to hold you to an exact time. They just prefer that you select your breakfast items so that they will have them on hand and ready the next morning. It was no issue for us.
The only negative is that you can't walk to town and the markets from this hotel but the staff is very willing to arrange a cab for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The touch of nature, to live in the old rice barn, to meet the diversity of ferns, to be away from crowded city and stay in a peaceful land which is surrounded by shady trees and variety of ferns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fern Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fern Paradise Hotel San Sai
- Fern Paradise Chiang Mai Province, Thailand - San Sai
- Fern Paradise Hotel Chiang Mai